Climax.

Aleah’s POV

I just can’t do it anymore, I can’t be with someone who ain’t treating me right. Lately all he’s done is constantly push me away, when this is a time when we’re supposed to be closer than ever. Our wedding is only 2 months away, 2 MONTHS ! Ain’t no way in hell he should be spending more time with my sister and niece than he does with me.

So right now I’m on my way over to his house and I’m calling the whole things off, I can’t marry someone that I got mixed feeling about. That’s all I’ve been having about him lately, I’m not even sure if he still has my heart; I think DC does… no I know he does.

As I pulled up to Jac’s house I took a deep breath before stepping out of this car, I’m really hoping he doesn’t make this harder than it has to be. Cause there is nothing he can say to change my mind.

I stepped out and went to knock on the door, he came and answered a couple minutes later. From the look in his face I can tell he wasn’t expecting me. “Wassup bae ?” “Nothing, I just really need to talk to you.”

 “come on in.”

I walked in and took a seat on the couch, after shutting the door he joined me.

 “what you want to talk about ?”

I held my head down as I once again debated how to tell him this. Should I just be a heartless jack ass and say it’s over or express how I feel. “Um…I can’t do this anymore.”

“Do what ?”

 “This…us I can’t be with you anymore. I’m just-… I’ve come to realize this ain’t working.”

For a minute he just looked at me and there was no telling what the hell he was thinking, but I know for sure he was upset.

“Wh-what made you realize that ?”

 “You, you haven’t been around at all you’re just disappearing going with Neveah’s her daughter. Whenever I’ve been trying to talk to you, you respond like I’m some nigga on the street and not your soon be wife. You just push me away, I feel like a fucking outsider at times. And not to mention you treat my sister like a fucking queen, the one who tried to disown your ass,  then when it comes to me you just…. You do nothing.”

 “Okay none of that is true.”

 “Yes it is ! You treat those two like they the only 2 things that exist in this world, at the hospital you just fucking clung to my sister. When I tried to help you, you just pushed away.”

He sighed. * “Look I didn’t d-“

i cut him off. “I don’t want to hear any excuses, and if you gonna try to talk me out of this then you got to explain everything. Because I ain’t dealing with this shit anymore, I got someone that’s willing to treat me right if you ain’t willing to do it.”

Before I could even register the last part it just slipped out and now I’m about to be the bad person here.

“What you mean you got someone ?”

 “Well, since a few weeks ago I’ve been seeing DC.”As I replied I looked away, I didn’t want to see his immediate reaction.  I could feel him tense up beside me as he began to crack his knuckles. Curse words escaped under his breath.

“So you cheated on me ?”

“He was just th-“

 “DID YOU CHEAT ON ME ?!” He asked enraged

 “Yes, but I didn’t mean to it just happened. Then it  just continued and things got crazy and…“