I Can't Go

Issa’s POV

Ioun even know what the fuck is going on right now, all I see is right lights flashing before me and I hear monitors beeping. I ain’t got no feeling in my jaw and everything else pains me, but that’s the last things on my mind.

I need to get to Ashtonn and fast, I don’t even know if she okay,

After a while all the noises came to an end, I felt machines disconnect from me. They disconnected the tube out my throat and began to take me to a room. I don’t know what my condition is but I’m pretty sure I’ll be okay one way or another.

Ashtonn’s POV

The Next Morning.

I’ve been crying on Jacquees shoulder all day and night, we just sitting out here completely fucking clueless. I’m just hoping he’s not dead cause if so his life is on my hands. I should’ve stopped being stubborn and just talked to him.

As I lifted my head I saw a doctor come out, I hurried to stand in case they were coming to us. And they were, they stepped directly to jac cause he was supposed to be the first to be notified besides Issa’s mom. I’m pretty sure she saw him last night.

“Is he okay ? Is he gone live ? What’s going on ?” Jacquees asked in an eager tone.

“He’s just fine now. Just a couple of limb injuries, TMJ and mild TBI.” the doctor replied.

We all just sat there clueless to what exactly he was saying, I was just relieved that he was alive.

The doctor chuckled a bit.  “Just follow me and I’ll explain.”

We followed him back to Issa’s room, on the way there he explained the whole thing to us. Some of us got it others just nodded and pretended to understand.

 “Okay only 3 in at a time.” The doctor walked down the hall as we all stood there debating who was going in and who wasn’t.

 “Ash you already know you got to go in so gone head.”  Jacquees said.

I slowly walked in as I peeked through the doorway. He right leg was elevated with a cast wrapped around it and his right arm was in a brace. There was also something supporting his neck and I’m not sure what the hell the other stuff was.

I went over and took the seat closest to his bed, he slowly turned and looked at me. I kept my head down for a second then I looked up at him. Before I could speak the others began to come in.

They all came in groups of two said a few words then stepped out, I patiently waited to get my time alone with him.

At least two hours passed though, his whole squad had come up to check on him. And a few random bitches tried to step in, best believe I put a stop to that.

As they all said something to them he either just nodded or attempted to shake his head. He was unable to speak because his jaw was wired shut.

I already know I can’t just leave him like this, ain’t no way in hell. I’ma have to stay and pick up the pieces to this.

Once I was sure no one else was coming in I scooted my chair close to the left side of his bed. He reached over and grabbed my hand then squeezed it.

 I didn’t pull away or anything, I just kept my head down. For some odd reason I was too scared to look him in the eyes right now.

When I finally did get the courage to speak up his manager came in the room, I never really did like him.: “What the hell kid ?! Do you know what this is gonna do to you ?! Have to cancel the fucking tour now ….”

He just kept going on and on how this would so called ruin him, all I want to know is what the fuck is his problem. He worried bout some fucking shows and events and not his health. He could’ve died and this mufucka’s concern is just about his career.

I began to get fed up with him ranting on then I just snapped, I already knew Issa wouldn’t care cause he was in the wrong for saying all this stuff. “Sit yo ass DOWN !”

He looked at me as if I was crazy, and his ass better cause I damn sure am. He need to be relaxing and worrying about getting better not stressing over work !

 “Who the fuck do you think you are coming in here like that ?! He need to be resting not hearing yo ass nag, once he gets better he’ll worry about work ! Until then get yo ol’ tired out ass out of here !”

He just looked at me then walked out, and he better not turn around either.

I took my set right next to Issa again, this time on the edge of the bed.

Issa’s POV

From seeing the expression on his face I attempted to laugh, but that just lead to a sharp pain being lead down my jaw. I squeezed my eyes shot hoping in some type of way it could ease the pain.

Then Ashtonn scooted herself close to me and lifted my head. “Are you okay ?”

I slowly shook my head no, right now I’m not physically or emotionally okay.  I fucked up everything with her, I just know it. I can barely feel the right side of my body and my jaw and neck are killing me ! Things aren’t looking good and most of all I ain’t gonna be able to get out there so I’ma let my fans down.

She gently stroked my cheek, I just closed my eyes cause that seemed to sooth everything for the moment. Or at least get my mind off of things.

“Don’t worry it’ll all be okay, I got you…… even though you think I ain’t your ride or die.”

I shook my head no.

 “Don’t even try it, I’m staying around til you better.”

I don’t care if she does stay, but it’ll be hard for me. Every day I’ma have to look in her eyes and see the pain I caused at in point in time.

“Don’t even worry about what happened on the other day cause I’m not, just need to make sure you okay.”

I slowly nodded then she kissed me on the top of my forehead. “I guess this is just another thing stopping me from walking away, I guess I’m stuck with you.”

and that's something i don't mind at all, it proves to me she is the type i need, the type Que been nagging me about for the longest that i need to get. all this time i'm guessing he was just trying to hype her up but he was telling the truth.