Crashing

Ashtonn’s POV

It’s been a week since I walked out, since I’ve seen those eyes, since I heard his voice. My phone hasn’t ranged or buzzed, he hasn’t bothered in ant type of way to contact me. I guess it really is over, after all this time he just let me walk out like that.

After all this time, all these ups and down he just drops the whole things because I’m so called not a down chick. I’ve been around him for more than half of my fucking life  ! I’ve spent 10 years of it putting up with his bullshit, what does that tell you ?

But I don’t even care I can’t change his mind, instead of just walking out I should’ve fought for his love. Just have to move on now.

I sat on the window seal of my apartment staring out the window, trying to just reminisce on all the good things before I go and say my final good byes. I still remember the first time we met, we were about six or seven.

 And that was where the journey all began. Me and Neveah had went to Jac’s house to spend the night Issa was along with him.  As soon as I took one glance at that boy I was just speechless then that beautiful smile grew across his face as he introduced himself. That whole night I couldn’t even sleep, I stayed up imagining those emerald eyes that had seemed to be closed at that moment.

His eyes are one of the few things that never changed about him, and that just makes me so upset. I just can’t even deal with that because it breaks my heart.

After basically reliving out whole life story, I came to the need of closure. and Jac told me to come as well, he figured it was the best thing for us. and of course i know to listen to him on this type of stuff, so I grabbed my keys and headed out the door, I was about to go over to his place and get the rest of my things so I had no excuse to go back there.

The whole ride there my nerves kept eating at me. My mind was saying to me “you’re not ready for this, turn around you don’t need to go there”, but I didn’t listen.

Once I got to his door I took a deep breath then knocked, several minutes he came to the door. Once he saw me his eyes got wide then he slid outside and shot it behind him.“what are you doing here Ash ?”

 “To get my stuff.”

 “For what ?”

 “So I can have my shit and you won’t have to be bothered with me anymore.”

 “So I won’t be bothered with you, what’s that supposed to mean ?”

 “Exactly what I said, what else would it mean ? Now move so I can get my stuff and be gone.”

I reached for the door handle, he stopped me and wrapped his arms around me. “You can’t go in there.”

“Yes I can, all you have to do is let go.”

 “That’s thing I don’t want to let go, I’m not letting go until you say we can work things out. I’ve been miserable without my baby, I need you to be back in my life.”’

I stood there for a second looking dead at the ground, trying to process the situation. “I thought I wasn’t a down chick.”

He sighed.  “When I said that I wasn’t thinking, you more than that you the only girl that’s really there for me. The only one I want and need, can we please forget about all that ?”

 “Ye--”

I was cut off by some girl coming out of Issa’s apartment, she was half dressed just wearing one of his shirts. “Issa you coming back to bed ?”

I looked over her and up at him then yanked away from his grip. “You’ve been miserable, huh ?!”

: “Look Ash this is not what it looks like I promise.”

 “Then what is it ?”

He just stood there not saying anything, so much for us working things out. I turned around and began to head towards the exit. He ran after me and grabbed my arm.: “Come on Ash just come inside so we can talk this out.”

I felt a tear slide down my cheek, I hurried to wipe it away before turning to him.“I’m through with talking, I’m through with you.”

 “As-“

“Just leave me the hell alone !” i yelled cutting him off.

I pulled away and ran out of the building and into my car, the faster I get away from here the better. I began speeding down the street make sharp turns left and right.

Issa’s POV

Last night I got real vulnerable I was in the club throwing back drink after drinking hoping to fill the void. Some girl came over my way saying she could take care of me so I brought her home. I didn’t know that Ashtonn was gonna even be coming by, I would’ve been had that bitch out of here.

For a split second I stood there watching her run out, then I ran inside grabbed my keys and chased after her. I ain’t letting this shit end life this, it’s bout time I fought for her. She is the one I need in my life, I ain’t bout to sit back and just wait for another chance it’s not or never to get my baby.

I was in my car speeding after her, hoping she would slow down though.  Traffic around this time of day is crazy she could get hurt.

I took out my phone and called her.

 “Leave me the hell alone.” She cried into the phone.

 "Look you need to slow down and pull over.”

 “No ! Just leave me alone, don’t call me don’t do anything.”

I looked ahead at her car so I could make sure I still had an eye on her, she sped through the light before it turned red. I pressed mt foot to the pedal trying to hurry and make it through.

Then I felt the sides being crushed in, pressure going through my whole body.

Ashtonn’s POV

I heard this static sound come through my phone followed by the noise of metal crashing coming from outside. I looked through the rear view mirror and saw Issa’s car impacted by 2 other. I pressed both of my feet together making m car come to a stop then hurried to get out. I ran through the ungoing traffic over to the wreck.

I was at least 3 blocks ahead but I didn’t care I had to hurry to see if he’s okay. As I got closer things seemed to look even worse, I just cried at the sight of it all.  Please let my baby be okay, please !

Once I got within walking distances I hurried to pull out my phone and called 911. I‘m sure someone else probably already did that, but I had to make sure. 

A/N: