No He Didn't

Naveah’s POV

So for the past two weeks me and Jac haven’t exactly been talking. And it’s killing me, what makes things worse is we have more than half of our classes together. So I see him all the time and well he kind of just looks the other way. And every once in a while me him and Ash have like a movie night. He didn’t even show up for that and I called to ask why and I got his voicemail. Why is he doing this !?! I’m mean I know I was kind of out of line but is it that serious that he has to ignore me, I hate when he does that and he knows it.

 Well beside that things have been okay, me and Elijah been doing pretty good barely any arguments or anything. And now my mom has official custody over Aleah and my dad is locked up.

But anyways right now it’s Friday night and me and Aleah are heading to this party. Ashtonn supposed to be there and Elijah, I’m not sure about Jacquees but most likely he is there with his crew.

 We both walked up in the party and found Ashtonn, we started al talking for a while and stuff then I went to look for Elijah. After a while I gave up then headed back over to them.

“Have either of y’all seen him ?” I asked I joined Ashtonn and Aleah once again.

Ashtoon point across the room. “Right there.”

I looked over and saw him surrounded by a bunch of girls. I called him name and he looked my way and rolled his eyes and continued what he was doing.

So his a** wanna just ignore me, right now I’m not in the mood for that. He doesn’t want to pay attention to me and be a big a** flirt then I’ma give him a reason to look my way. I’ma give the whole party a reason.

 “Aleah you feel like dancing ?” I asked asked her with a smirk.

 “Uh, yea ?”

 “come on then.”

We walked over to where they was playing the music at and on the way I told her my little plan. She was down she didn’t really even care. So I had them put on a certain song and we headed to the center, in perfect sight for him and everyone else to see us. Then we started to dance.

 The whole time I felt eyes on us, especially his. Everyone was watching and dancing along at the side and stuff surrounding us.

  Once we finished I went off to the side waiting for him to come cause I knew he would.  Moments later I felt him wrap his arms around my waist then he started to whisper in my ear.

“How about me and you get out of here ?” I asked attempting to use a seductive voice, in my opinion he seriously failed.

I yanked away from his grp and turned to him. “Are you serious ?” I asked as I folded my arms.

“Hell yea."

 “So what it takes me shaking my a** just to get your attention ?” I asked in a smart tone, making my current attitude obvious.

 “Uh… yeah.”

 “N*gga please."

“Why you being such a b*tch, is you gonna give it up or not ?” He asked impatiently.

 “Not !

After that I just walked away from him and headed out the door. On the side I saw Jacquees talking to some girl so I went over to him.

 “Jacquees?

He looked at me then looked away.  “I’m busy.”

 “I need to talk to you… NOW.”