Leave'em

Neveah’s POV

So a couple of days I called Elijah and told him yes, so it’s official I’m engaged. I couldn’t be any happier….. yeah I could but I still am happy. Right now I’m currently over his house with Heaven, he wanted to spend some quality time with her since he hasn’t really seen her in weeks.

I sat back on the couch looking at my engagement ring. It wasn’t really much but I guess it’s the thought that counts. I don’t really care though cause I can pull my own weight.

Now for some reason all Heaven’s been doing since we got her is cling to me. Probably just wants to go back with her real dad, but she’ll warm up to him again.

As I sat back as got comfortable my phone went off in my pocket, once I answered  heard Ashtonn crying and screaming on the other end.  “Wait wait slow down and tell me what happened…… he what ?! ….. Okay I’m on my way.”

I hurried to the door and slipped on my shoes, then I rushed to the coffee table to grab my keys.

“Whoa where you going ?” Elijah asked.

“Issa got in a car accident, I’m going to the hospital !”

Heaven got up and ran over to me. “Wait for me mommy !”

 “No you have to stay here, I’ll be right back.”

She instantly locked her arms around my leg, I ain’t got time for this I need to go make sure he okay. “Elijah please come get her.”

He walked over and picked her up. “Just call and let me know how things turn out.”

: “Okay.”I pecked him on the lips then rushed to my car.

Heaven’s POV

Mommy left me alone with him….. I don’t want to be alone with him he touches me. And when I tell him to stop he no stops.

As I watched my mommy walk out the door I hurried to jump away from him.

He no can do that again, mommy say no one supposed to touch my cookie, but he still does it. I try to tell mommy but he said he will kill her. I know he will cause I heard daddy say what he did to her and untie before.

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I banged on the door. I ran into the shower and slid the door closed and locked it too. I curled up and rocked back and forth and sung daddy’s lullaby until he stopped.

If only daddy knew…… he could save me like he did mommy!

Aleah’s POV

I was laying in bed with DC, that one little fling we had that day reoccurred again I guess. And the sad part is I really don’t feel guilty. But I know what I’m doing to Jac is wrong I just can’t help it though.

DC makes me feel special, Jac makes me feel like I’m just some flunky he can deal with whenever. That’s not what I am, if I’m his soon to be wife I should be number one in his life and come second to NONE.

His phone rang on the dresser, as he reached to get it I pulled him back. “Just let it ring.”

: “I’m sorry but I can’t, it’s probably business.”

i sighed.  “Fine.”

As he answered his phone i sat up and put my clothes back on, the whole mood has just been killed.

Once I looked over my shoulder I saw he was doing the same, but in a rush.

 “What’s wrong with you ?”

 “Come on we need to get to the hospital !”

I didn’t say anything I just slipped my clothes on faster and followed him to his car. He sped out the driveway and to the hospital not saying a word. As we walked in I saw Jacquees, Ashtonn, and Nevaeh along with the other guys. They all looked s distraught, Jacquees was pacing around the waiting room.

“what’s wrong with him ?” i asked. 

 “They won’t tell us what’s going on.” Nevaeh said.

As she said that she stared blankly at the ground, Ashtonn was aside of her with tears cascading down her face. “What happened ?”

: “Issa got in a car accident, they said he banged up really bad.”’

 “That’s all hey fucking said !” Jacquees grunted

I looked over at him to see his jaw clenched, he must’ve been pretty upset. I walked over to him and attempted to calm him down. I wrapped my arms around him and layed my head on his shoulder, all he did was yank away from me.

I just gave up from there and took a seat along with everyone else. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my sister walk towards him. I swear he better do the same shit with her.She layed her hand on his shoulder.: “Come on Que just have a seat, they’ll tell us something as soon as they can.”

He pulled away from her, his better have or I was going to go off the deep end.

 “Que come on calm down.” she said as she grabbed his han d.

He looked back at her for a second then took a deep breath as he sat down. She took the empty seat next time him and layed her head on his shoulder.

“Everything will be fine.” she said as she rubbed his back.

: “What if he doesn’t make it ?!” Ashtonn exclaimed.

 “Ash don’t think like that it’ll work out.” Nevaeh said

 “Come here.” Jac said as he wrapped his arms around Ashtonn and Neveah and pulled then close, I turned to the side and rolled my eyes. He never ever does me like that, he just tells me to look a the bright side or be like “hey things could be worse. ” What type of shit is that ?

“you okay ?” Dc asked.

“Yeah I’m cool, it’s all good.”

He leaned in towards me so I could only hear him talking.: “Why don’t you just end it so we can be together ?” 

 “It’s not that easy.”

 “Well you need to do something or I’ma speak up, he ain’t doing you right you need to let me take care of you. I promise I ain’t gonna fall short like last time.”

I looked over at jac who was basically cradling those to by now and thought to myself. Can I just leave him like that ?