Getting Some Problems

Nevaeh’s POV

So last night Heaven refused to go back to the apartment with me, she threw a tantrum right in the middle of the restaurant until I let her go home with Jac. She was so lucky we was on public cause I was about to tear that ahh up. But anyways right now I’m getting my bag together, Jacquees is supposed to be taking me to the airport.

All night he was trying to convince me to stop being so stubborn as he puts it and just to let things be how they used to be. I still didn’t give in, I don’t mind a little small talk here and there but things with me and him will never be the same. The way I feel for him is just…… it just won’t let me go back to how they were once upon a time.

After I got my last bag together I herd a car honk, I looked outside to see heaven hanging out the back seat window.  “Come on mommy !” She yelled.

I grabbed my bags then headed to the car.

“Hi mommy !” She cheered. 

 “Hi little munchkin.” I sat my bags in the trunk then hopped into the front seat.

“morning.” Jacquees saids,.

I just waved at him. "How did she act last night ?”

He laughed. * “Hmmm where should I start ?”

 “She was that bad ?”

 “Nah she was cool, the guys had stopped by cause they was bored. A-“

Heaven cut him off. “Mommy I had so much fun with Uncle Tevin and Dc ! And and I saw my god daddy and Chris and we laughed and IT WAS JUST SO MUCH FUN !”

Jac laughed.  “You forgot about Issa.”'

 “Nuh uh that’s god daddy.”

I chuckled. “Glad to hear, did you tell them ?”

“No they just guessed, don’t know how just as soon as she smiled it like bam.”

After that we pulled off, as the ride went on my phone just kept buzzing on in my pocket For the last couple of days Elijah been ringing up my stuff, I only answered him about once and I regretted that. He keeps asking my why won’t I say yes, the question is why would you even ask me that ?

 “Can you please answer yo phone ?” he asked slightly irritated. 

I slightly turned the radio up then answered it, and guess what song came on “Low.”

 “Hello.” I answered. 

]“Now you can answer me ?” elijah asked, i could tell he was a bit peeved.

 “What do you want, I have a flight to catch.”

 “I want the right answer.”

 “I t- … keep it on the low low low low.” I began to sing along to the radio. This is like one of my jams so I just got to sing along, I couldn’t exactly be serious with him at this moment.

 “What the fuck you say ?”

This n*gga cussing I ain’t got time for it, I just hung up and started jamming. I was bouncing in my seat to the rhythm as I just blurted out the words. I could hear him laughing beside me but I didn’t really care.'

“MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY !” Heaven yelled.

] “Huh ?”

: “Leave the singing to daddy.”

I just slowly turned to her, he cracked up I bet his ass thought that was funny.v “You know what forget you an yo daddy.”

About 15 minutes later we arrived at the airport, I slowly got out the car. This the first time ever I’m leaving her with someone it was kind of like a moment for me.