" What you did today was really bad," he said grabbing my arm and turning me around. I glared my eyes at him. Mostly because my arm was hurting.

  " I've done worse than that. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to be late for nothing," I said snatching my arm. He just stood in the same spot as I continued to walk. 

    " You're in deep trouble princess!" he shouted.

  " My middle finger solutes you!" I yelled turning around. He widened his eyes and turned around. He looked pissed, yes. Now what am I supossed to do until the bell rings? Maybe I should just change in my gym clothes early. I'm not usually the type to change in front of people. Especially with the girls at this school. They were really beautiful, but with some bitchy attitudes. I grumbled walking to the locker room.

   I already had my locker combination and clothes. I put on the shorts. I was utterly confused. We must not have any dress rules, because the shorts were so short. Swithing from basketball shorts from my old school to this was different. The shorts reached met mid-thigh and were blue. Our school colors blue and yellow. Lincoln Leopards! " Great." I put on the yellow shirt and looked at myself in the mirror.

   " Thinking about learning how to get an ass new girl?" asked the girl from the bathroom. Her shorts were shorter than usual. Like was she breathing down there. 

  " No. Seeing if I can breath in these pants you stupid bi-

  I was cut off by the bell ringing and all the girls laughing and talking. I shoved the girl and walked into the gym. I was the only one in there at the moment. I looked like a kid sitting indian style on the court. 

   " Oh you must be Toni?" asked a lady. She had blonde hair, and brown eyes. She reminded me of the gym teacher on Ned's Desclassified. " You sit over there please." She smiled and walked away. 

 I walked to the stands and sat all the way at the top. I looked like a loner. Until people started rushing in. They all had friends. " Lucky," I mumbled to myself. I sadly meet eyes with someone's beautiful green ones. It's like their looking into my soul. Probably hideous with my brown ones. I quickly turn my head. I didn't know who it was with all the girls around this one person. " Green Eyed Monster". 

   " Hey you look cold?" asked Kim, sitting next to me. " You could've gotten sweatpants."

 " Eh, it's too late already." I said lazily. 

   " Alright class, outside. We're going to run around the track field two times, then start warm ups. Now get outside!" yelled the woman. Everyone rushed outside. It was less cooler than it was earlier. I was happy I didn't have my sweats. I started to run quickly around the track to get it over with. 

    " Can you slow your ass down!" yelled Kim, trying to catch up with me. " Slow down so we can talk a bit."

 " Alright." I turned to see Jax smirking at me. I felt like everything was going in slow motion. All the swift movements. He grabbed the girl who was supposably his girlfriend. " Bitch" I muttered under my breath. He snaked his arms around her waist and started attacking her face. I almost gagged. He was staring at me in the face the entire time he was in her throat. 

    " Toni, are you listening to me?" asked Kim taking me out of my train of thought. 

 " Of course continue," I said looking straight ahead.

   Jax's POV

  I pulled Tamara off of me once Toni turned away from me. I just don't know why I felt like making her pissed off.

  " Why were you looking at that bitch?" snapped Tamara. She was really starting to get on my nerves. 

 " I wasn't Tamara," I said trying not to look behind to see Toni. " I don't know why you're overreacting?"

  " I'm your girlfriend!" she yelled. " We are together." she said pointing her bright pink nails at me. This bitch was really starting to piss me off.

 " You're not my girlfriend. You're just my #1 b*tch!" I laughed. " I don't do those kind of things. Seeyah later at my place beautiful." I walked away, watching her anger melt away with lust. I walked over to everybody else who were doing warmups. 

    " Now start toe touches !" yelled Ms. Smith. I was right behind Toni and I couldn't stop staring at her ass. I just wanted to squeeze it. I had to let out my instincts with a wolf whistle. 

  Toni's POV

 I heard a wolf whistle and instantly got embarrased. I stretched back up to see Jax behind me. Honsetly my ass wasn't that big, and he had a smirk on his face. 

 " Admiring what you will never have Jax!" I yelled. I frowned and walked over to me. Shit I shouldn't have said anything. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Kim. She was wiggling her eyebrows at me.

   " One day that  ass will be mine," he said slapping my ass hard. I yelped at the pain and rubbed my butt. This is going to be one long school year.

   " You should totally except him!" squealed Kim. " He's the most popular guy and cutest and captain of the football team. And did I mention rich?"

 " You forgot cocky, stupid, manwhore, disgusting pig!" I yelled with a fake smile. 

  After that, I didn't even take a shower after gym. I ran to my car, trying my hardest to start it. It wouldn't budge. 

 " C'mon Richie, I love you. I'm sorry I abused you! Just please work dammit!" I yelled turning the ignition again and again. I got tired of yelling and kicking the stupid car and just lied my head on the steering wheel. I ignored the fact that My head was just on the horn, making an irritating noise. I suddenly heard a knock on my window.

   " Need a ride?" asked a familiar voice.