"Elena..."

The moment i whispered her name she pushed her face to me, kissing me passionately.

Ohh..how i have missed her..all of her... I took the control and picked her up pushing her to the wall groaning and kissing hard as she wrapped her legs on my waist. She moaned which made me turn on full with desire. I will never let her go away from me again. Once we were satisfied we broke our kiss and were panting. Elena blushed at me still in the same position. Our eyes were burning with fire..fire of lust and love...She got down but i picked her bridal style and kept her on bed. I climbed on top of her looking straight in her eyes. She grabbed my face and started kissing again. I was surprised as she was the one leading today. I loved this side of hers. I broke the kiss and caressed her face.

"I have been through hell for these past days. I don't think i can stay away from you now." i said desire filled in my eyes.

"I think so too." she whispered looking down at my torso. I lifted her chin so that she can meet my eyes.

"Are you sure? I might lose control and ..and....the truth is i want to mark you! I really want to..i want you to be mine forever Elena.. Will you be mine?" i asked her looking straight in her eyes. I wanted this to do since soo long, but she wasn't ready for this but now..i think this is the right time. She was deep in thoughts thinking about it, never meeting my gaze. A sudden pang of guilt surfaced my mind. Isn't this a right time? Still..i don't want to force her. I'll give her time.

"You don't have to do this, if you don't feel so. I love you Elena, you are my world. I will be waiting till the end." i assured her. She looked at me after that words with an unknown emotion. I looked at her while she was staring back but she didn't answered. I waited for her.

"Bryan..." she said almost whispered...

"Hmm..?"

"I love you..i love you so much, i have been in love with you since the time i get to know you after i came here....and yes... i am ready to be yours." she said blushing. My heart skipped a beat as she said those words. This was the best moment of my life. I was feeling on top of the world. I gave her my full hundred megawatt smile and bended to kiss her. I want her tonight. She will be mine.

She moaned as i deepened my kiss savouring her taste. I cupped her breasts, she moaned calling my name. I put my weight on her, looking at her face, she was looking so beautiful at this moment. I don't think i can ever get enough of her. I grabbed the hem of her Tshirt and pulled it up , taking it off and throwing it away. I looked at her naked body. She had the best skin, so soft and supple. I looked at her and saw she was looking at me shyly.

"Don't be shy baby, you are so beautiful and tonight... i will make you mine." i whispered in her ears nuzzling her earlobe. She got turned on. I kissed at her soft spot on her neck. She nuzzled my hair with her hands. I could see it.. she wanted me. I kissed her neck , and slowly moved towards her chest. Moving my hand in her full breasts under the bra, i cupped them in my hands. She closed her eyes and moaned. I pulled her bra off from her body and looked at her. She was beautiful no doubt about it. I felt my man growing underneath. I cupped her breasts and massaged it. Feeling every inch of it. She is mine, only mine. I kissed her breasts and sucked hard at the skin, claiming what's mine. I looked at the mark i put on the skin proudly, i nuzzled her nipples and pulled and bite her. She was moaning in pure pleasure. I moved down towards her belly and sucked out my tongue, making her go crazy. I stood up suddenly which made her wonder what's wrong. I smirked at her and pulled out my T-shirt, standing in front of her with my bare body. It's not that she hasn't seen me, but the way her eyes travelled my face to my torso, i knew she wanted it badly, and i was happy to give. I tucked off the button of my jeans and pushed it down my legs, never leaving her gaze. Her eyes widened looking at my male part tucking out of my briefs. I smirked at her reaction. I bended over her and kissed her. "Like i said, what's mine is now yours too.. you can see how turned on i am, it's just for you my love." i said kissing her chastely on her lips. I got rid of her shorts still being in the same position and put my finger inside her . She gasped and looked at me with pure passion. I started moving my fingers which made her groan and moan in passion.

"Ohh Bryan..." she moaned again and again. I like it, she was taking my name which was turning me on. I started teasing her private parts more and more. I nuzzled her breasts pulling them through my teeth while teasing her by my fingers beneath. I knew she was building up.

"Bryan...no...ohh my...don't stop..please...i want you." she said pulling her head back and moving her hips to the movement of my fingers. Pushing herself to me.. Once i was satisfied teasing her, i pulled my briefs down and stood in front of her naked. I wanted her to see me and my arousal. She gasped and turned red blushing. I bent over her and pulled her panty down. Looking at her completely naked.

"So beautiful." i murmered.

She was so amazing. I want to treasure her. She is indeed a treasure for me. I climbed on her and took position over her.

"Are you sure?" i asked her for the final time.

"I don't want anything more than this Bryan. I love you so much." she said truthfully. That was enough for me, to push myself in her. She gasped savouring the feeling. Shit..what is this.

"Elena? you...are a virgin?" i asked looking at her confused.

"Bryan, I ..." she felt embarrassed. I didn't want to ruin our moment she wants me and she is a virgin. God has gifted her to me...all i could do is hold her as my treasure. I saw her worried face.

"Shh..shhh...don't be scared. I can understand. I am the happiest man on earth now. You are mine completely mine." i said and pushed myself into her. She screamed slowly in pain but pleasure was seen in her eyes...but she didn't stop me. I pushed deep and started moving, slowly. I could see her pain easing as she was now going crazy pushing me into her. I felt the same, i started moving inside her, I continued to kiss her while pushing myself inside her again and again. The pleasure was immense, nothing like it. I was going crazy for her. She has this spell on me. Just when i thought was the peak of our love making my wolf form took place partly and i bit her on the neck, making her scream in pain. I felt a tear dropping from my eye. Her eyes were burning but that was the love for me, she pushed my head towards her and bit me on my neck too to accept the mating. A pain shot through my neck to my body and i released myself before pulling myself out from her. I saw her climaxing pulling me towards her. I clollapsed on her as the pain was getting eased. After our breathing calmed I slid beside her and looked at her face.

"Are you hurt?" i asked her.

"Not that i couldn't bear." she said smiling "It wasn't that bad, as i thought it would be." she said smiling and nuzzling my hair through her fingers. Even after our love making i want her more. I pulled myself a bit to look at the mark. I saw my biting mark was fading slowly.

"It's not paining anymore.." she assured.

"Hmm..i can see it's fading."

"fading? already?" she asked confused. I nodded.

"It will soon fade. I will show you what will happen later." She looked at me confused.

"Don't worry." i said her kissing her nose. She smiled at me.

"You are so beautiful Elena. I love you." i said her kissing on forehead.

"I am lucky to have you too..." she replied. I grinned at her..

"Soooo...what about round two?" i asked her winking. She looked at me shocked and i climbed up on her again. She giggled playfully before pulling me to her....

#####
Awww.....i'm in love too.... I loved this chapter soo much. I enjoyed writing every word.. Nothing like confessing love to our mate.

Lets see how the story of Bryan and Elena goes on..

Till then...

VOTE!! LIKE!! COMMENT! !

Love,

Soniya.