Parchment 32: "But It Has Mine,"

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" Raising my hand I silence him, there must be a clue that will happen soon. Or at least a hint to come.

Getting down off of King I take my wand out of my pocket. Giving a light whistle King heads back towards the stable, along with Oliver. Draco and I are slowly going towards the house, how something is making me twitch furiously in this situation.

A hand goes on my shoulder and gently pulls me back. His voice goes through my ears like a sweet and soothing melody would. It causes me to get goosebumps on my arms, it's that good.

"Be careful okay," turning back to Draco I see the worry in his eyes, how they are makes me want to stare them. Just how they are brought forth, they aren't harsh or cold like they were years ago but they have a warm touch to them.

"I will.."

Opening the door I see what is an untouched area, but I don't let my guard down that quickly. For anything could be lurking around here and waiting to launch at one of us.

I wander to the living room, nothing here. No one on the couch or under it, or hiding in the fireplace chimney.

Taking my time I go to the kitchen, that's when things start to get interesting. A light crying sound can be heard from within one of the cabinets. We spilt up and search, knocking and seeing if we get a reply or not.

"Nebula, I found Theresa.." I get over there quickly, the first thin drawing my attention is the blood dripping from near her shoulder that is becoming absorbed in her clothes.

"Theresa! What happened!"

"I-I don't know! A huge gush of black mist or powder swept in the whole area! Then multiple voices came into my head and started pounding me with questions, and when I wouldn't answer they would hurt me, earning this dislocated shoulder.." Draco lifts the shirt and sees how bad it is.

"She will need help very quickly, I can take care of myself and her, go see what this matter is," all of a sudden I go from being the hero and leader to the shrimp and weakling like I was back in my very young years.

I can't say what I was going to, for I sound like a child that alway need someone there for them when situations get bad..

"Alright," I stiffen up and take on what's ahead of me. With wand in my hand I march up those stairs once again. I crouch as a lion would do to its prey, though I have no idea what my prey looks like.

"You can do this," I repeat to myself. If it is my father then I have some unfinished business with him. I will gladly finish it though, but I don't know how too.

With knees bent forward I find my way to the door of my mothers room. I don't dare go check my own room, for that is probably laid with traps of all sorts.

Lowering my head I peek underneath the door, I see two pairs of feet. My mother being one but the other, I could tell right away, and I am not pleased by this either.

My father is in this house currently.

"You always said you would be there for me! Now look! You can't even help me anymore!" A raised male voice cries in distress.

"But you have chosen to be with Lucius, he shall be there for you instead.." How much I want to see what is happening right now, for I would get a much better grasp on what is occurring on the other side of this door.

"No! Lucius is there but he isn't the same!"

"Well neither are you!" A loud and clean slap can be heard from miles away, that's when I feel anger start to boil inside me. My father just slapped my mother. That is it acceptable.

"Keep your mouth shut! You have no right to speak!"

"You aren't the man I fell in love with,"

"ENOUGH!" A shadow that I remember too well shows up, a long and pointed one. Pointing at my mothers neck.

"Go ahead, I'll be your first kill with that on your arm, be proud that you killed your wife first," I stand up and act fast in this situation. Mother isn't about to be killed by the hands of him! Opening the door I raise my wand and shove my father away, making the spell he cast go in a different direction.

I stand in between the two. Not letting my father touch her ever again.

"Stand down Nebula."

"No."

"STAND DOWN!"

"I SAID NO!" I scream back to him, my grip not loosening on the object in my hand. I can see what he is thinking, he can't kill his imperfect daughter in front of his wife. Or so I thought.

"CRUCIO!" A knife drags down my back, wanting to fall to the floor but I don't.

I stay standing.

"CRUCIO! CRUCIO! CRUCIO! CRUCIO!" He screams insanely at me, the knife just going deeper and deeper into my flesh. The pain and agony making my body feel like giving up, but I continue to stand with limp legs being my support.

Don't give in. Not yet. Not yet!

"CRUCIO! CRUCIO! CRUCIO! CRUCIO!!!" My fathers face start to fade away while a new one replaces it. The one covered in scars and blood, the one I first saw at practice.

A thing taking over his own body and actions.

Warm liquid starts to flow from my wrists as the casts get stronger and potent. Making the pain less tolerable to the body it was being pressed upon.

Then the breaking point starts to come, knees giving in and in slow motion falling to the floor. Hitting it, the cold and cruel ground, failing at what I was trying to protect.

The bloody face taunting and laughing at me, for my poor attempt that meant nothing in the end.

Darkness takes me in.

Once again.