Parchment 21: "What Will Someone Like You Do."

Waking up I find myself outside of my room, in the common room on the ground with a green and white striped blanket draped over my shoulders. Rubbing my eye I see all the books before me, along with the scattered, written on scrolls.

"What time is it?" I mumble rubbing my temples, trying to get everything into focus which sure was hard in a dimly lit dungeon in the morning.

"It is almost time for breakfast Quest, and I wouldn't want you to miss this day." I groan loudly, it's too earlier to hear his voice in such an unclear state of mind.

"Alright," picking up all the books and pieces of parchment, my feet stumble on each other, almost falling about three times.

"You didn't have any type of alcohol while you were studying for Potions did you?" Malfoy asks, I laugh loudly and continue my work. Me, getting drunk or under the influence, not ever happening in my lifetime.

"No, just pumpkin juice and some chocolate frogs-"

"No wonder you gain weight quickly." I stiffen up at his rude, and inconsiderate comment. I slowly move, letting my white hair cover a majority of my face. Turning my head in an 180-degree angle I give him a strange smile that's mixed with 'did-you-really-just-say-that' and 'I-will-personally-plan-your-funeral'.

"What did you just say?" I ask, seeing if his stupidity is up to the normal bar or far above.

"No wonder you gain weight quickly," my face reddens as I drop my books and lunge at him with all my 'fat' strength. Knocking him to the ground, easily, I get him pinned down by his arms above his head. Not in a perverted way, okay?

"Don't you know sarcasm Malfoy, and offending a female about her weight and what she eats is very offensive, it's basically life or death for whoever says it," I say seriously yet with a comical smile on my face. A deadly combination if you ask me.

"A lady or woman should learn to control her diet," Malfoy says seriously back to me, I roll my eyes at him, "like you should, just as a recommendation."

"Well I recommend that you learn some manners Malfoy," he chuckles at my comment.

"I do know them, it's just the other side that doesn't know them, munter girl." Those words make my skin itch insanely, my face just gets in a darker shade of ruby red.

"Don't call me that Malfoy," he laughs again and moves his head closer to mine. Dark clouds form in his eyes mean a strong and fierce storm is coming.

"Or what. What will someone like you do?" A small smirk comes on to my blushing face.

。。。

Word was everywhere about what happened with the Quidditch match last night, the one I missed, of course, it was Gryffindor against Hufflepuff. Instead, I was studying for the test later this week, which is quite important for later testing since it's almost the end of the year, already.

Entering the Divination room I take my normal place, of course sharing the table with none other than Malfoy himself, why, I don't know. It's like this in all my classes and it's quite odd if you think about it long enough. But this time I'm sure he will want change.

Placing all my objects down, and organizing them on the table a sudden roar of laughter rises up. I think I know what this is, more like I know what it is. I crack my knuckles as Malfoy walks in with a bandage across his nose, the tissue around it a light purple.

"Oh, my, Malfoy what did happen," Mrs. Trelawney asks fixing her glasses making sure she is seeing this right. Malfoy just continues to walk towards our table, but something gets in his way, a common obstacle if you ask me. The ever so famous, annoying, snotty, spoiled Pansy.