"No we've lived here all our lives." Hayes replied as Stacey stood there staring at him.

"My bad I thought you guys were new." He apologized, opening up his locker.

"Well we're not." I said moving closer, getting a closer look at him.

"Like I said my bad–you guys just seem different." He smirked at me before leaving.

"That was unusual." Hayes said, watching him walk away.

"He seems to have some type of affect towards Stacey." I pointed out, looking at Stacey who just looked back at us.

"What do you mean by some type of affect?" She scoffed.

"She means that you were totally into him. You seemed all out of it and it was weird." Hayes said, looking at the guy who was now talking to Kaycee and Malissa from afar.

"Oh no we better go check up on them." I said, grabbing both Stacey and Hayes' arms leading them to where they all stood.

"Hey Stacey!" Dylan smirked, putting his arm around her.

"Hh–hi" She stuttered, leaning into him.

"You have a mate." I mind linked her, but of course that didn't stop her from doing anything about it.

"He smirks a lot." Hayes mumbled.

"When is the damn bell going to ring!" I groaned.

As if on cue the bell rang meaning it's time to start the day.

"Right now." Malissa chuckled.

"Thank god come on Stacey lets get to class." I said, pulling her out of Dylan's grasp.

"What's up with her?" Malissa asked as we walked down the crowded hallway.

"I don't know the new kid had some sort of affect on her. But I'm going to find out how he seems–" Malissa cut me off.

"Mysterious." She smirked.

"Very I'll see you after school." I noddded, grabbing Stacey by the waist and made our way towards our classroom.

What is this Dylan guy up to?

"Alright class day four of today's research project. You know what to do." My English teacher spoke up as everyone grabbed their laptops.

"Can I please go to the bathroom?" Dylan asked her, raising his hand.

"Can't it wait until class is over Mr. O'Brien?" She asked, handing him a laptop.

"I'm afraid not." He replied, taking out his school supplies, putting it on his desk along with the laptop.

"Fine but this is a one time shot hurry along." She sighed, dismissing him.

"I need to go follow him." I whispered, so only Hayes can hear me.

"Why what if you get hurt?" He asked.

"Well I need to find out why he seems so mysterious." I explained, standing up.

"Mind link me if you find anything I mean it." He replied, going back to his work.