Untitled Part 29

Waking up to use the rest room Maven made her way quietly through the halls attempting not to wake any one up .

"You love Abuelo don't you Nina ." Maven heard he father say to her niece who replied with a fit of giggles.

"Why cant my little girls stay small forever?" Charles asked aloud kissing his granddaughter .

Stepping into her nieces room Maven cleared her throat getting her dads attention.

"Papi, can I talk to you about ........yesterday?" Maven asked quietly.

Charles didn't want Maven to leave before he got a chance to patch things up with her . Ezzey had given him an earful last night and he simply felt bad .

Yea we can talk lets go in the kitchen your niece is hungry I'm sure." He said referring to little Nina who busied herself chewing on her hands.

"So do you want to start or should I ?"Maven asked sitting at the table across from him.

"I never meant to be so hard on you I just didn't want you to turn out ......"

"I know what you didn't want but you ever think that smothering me wasn't the way to go about it?" Maven cut him off asking .

"I didn't think I was smothering you . I wanted to protect my little girl. O would have never forgave myself if something bad would have ever happened to you."

"You weren't like that with Carlos?"

"Carlos was a boy."

" That's not fair Papi and you know it."

"Is that why you don't come home anymore?" Charles asked her scratching his facial hair.

"Papi you live in Mexico." She responded with a straight face.

"You never call anymore."

"I call Mami every week. Now tell me whats really wrong with you ." Maven was trying to remain as patient as possible with this conversation although she was getting frustrated.

"Exactly you call your Mother not me . I miss my daughter ,but you have another man in your life and don't need me." Charles finally expressed .

Maven could only smile to find out that her father missed her she hadn't thought about him being jealous she just figured he was being a dick.

"Why do you have that goofy smile on your face nobody said anything funny." Charles questioned as Maven jumped up and tackled him in a hug.

"Aww Papi I missed you to, no man can ever replace you ." Maven said kissing all over her fathers face.

"So tell me about this Wyatt character he been bout to get these hands all weekend."Charles said laughing as Nina stretched her arms out wanting to get in on the hugs.

"Daddy he's ...... amazing like I would never pump up his ego by saying this but he is . He is actually the one who said that I needed to stay and talk it out with you."Maven told her father trying to fight the smile that plays across her face.

" So you like him?" Charles asked his daughter with a visible frown on is face .

"I've never meet anybody like him before ."

"If you like him then.....I guess." He told her shaking his head.

Maven and her Dad sat and talked through out the morning .

********************************************************************************************************************

"Baby , thank you for insisting that I talk to him." Maven said straddling Wyatts back giving him a massage.

"Mmm huh . " He responded with his eyes closed enjoying the feel of her hands rubbing his back.

Feeling like he wasn't listening to her  Maven rolled her eyes. "Wyatt are you listening to  me ?" She asked.

"Umm Huh?"

"You gone take me shopping before we go back." She asked him testing to see if he was paying attention.

" Um Huh." He said not opening his eyes.

"And eat my pussy from the back tonight like you did that other time." She smirked .

"What ever you want Mav."

"And let me keep you phone for a whole week." Maven smirked knowing without a doubt he wasn't paying an attention to and thing she was saying.

"Hell naw . Told yo ass I was paying attention." Wyatt said flipping her over and laying in between her legs.

"Get off me Wyatt you are heavy . Why wont you let me keep your phone." She said hitting him on his back.

"You trust me why do you need my phone I trust you so I don't need yours." He said nibbleing on her ear lobe.

"What ever you say nigga get off of me."  Maven said pouting.

"Now you want me to get off you but a few minutes ago you wanted me to eat it ? Which one do you want? ." He laughed kissing his way down her body.

"I want you to lock the door.

Vote Comment

The Grammies was lame.