Untitled Part 16

You all may be noticing some changes to my profile and one of my most popular stories  first being the change in the user name. I was first Wintermonroe now my name is Sydne_y this is my real first name . I choose to change this because on thanksgiving day I will be publishing a reedited version of Love behind the ropes . This is not the same as the version currently on wattpad. I have also changed the title and the cover of Love behind the rope on wattpad.  Gold plated pieces is love behind the ropes  the current version will be taken down and replaced by a repeating excerpt at 12am thanksgiving day if you want to reread that version do so now.

That is the end of our church announcements ...

It was a regular Monday on campus Maven had enjoyed a weekend of love making with a side of fucking with Wyatt that had her senses buzzing and her thighs still aching. Wyatt had stayed at her apartment the whole weekend and had only decided to leave Sunday night knowing they both had work to do that they had abandoned. She was truly surprised that she had enjoyed someone's company as much as she did his but it seemed there only dissagreements were politics and the fact he cleaned her room while she had been asleep. Maven laughed to herself as she thought about the look on her face when she woke up and thought she had been robbed. Thanks to him she couldn't find shit in her room.

"What can we help you with today?" The girl behind the register in the student union asked her and judging by the look on her face it wasn't the first time.

" I'll have a chicken salad sandwich and a pepsi ." Maven said throwing her debit card at the hood rat who acted as if she was doing her a favor by being there. Standing to the side to waiting for her food Maven looked up from her phone and noticed Wyatt walk up behind her with Dr....... for the life of her Maven couldn't remember the girls name. What she could remember was how his hands felt gliding all over her body as he stroked her from behind. Maven could sense her was reminiscing as well by the glint in his eye. Just as she was about to speak to him the ghetto bird at the register called her name.

"Here is your food." The girl said with an attitude batting her poorly applied extra large false eyelashes  at Wyatt.

" Don't even try it girl." Maven scoffed at the girl turning to Wyatt and whats her name.

"Maven hey . Michelle and I just stepped out the office for  lunch ." Wyatt  explained  before she could get her greeting out of her mouth. Over the week end Maven had expressed how she thought that ole girl liked him and how he needed to make sure he kept her in her place.

" Wyatt this is your lil assistant right shes so pudgy and cute. I'm Dr Enew." Ole girl said to Maven holding her had out to Maven.

Wyatt almost shit himself hearing her call Maven pudgy . "I've meet you before, Ill see you at 5 Dr. Jackson." Maven said looking at her like she had lost her mind.

Maven walked out she was originally going to eat in the lounge in the biology building but when she walked by the window and saw Y sitting down with home girl Maven decided to shut that shit the fuck down.

"Dr. Jackson I thought of some thing about the research to ask you . Yall don't mind if I eat with yall right , I didn't thinks so ." Maven spoke smiling.

Maven had pulled up a chair and pushed it between the two professors making Michelle have to move to the opposite side of the table. Wyatt thought though Mavens little jealousy was cute he was definitely going to  have to get her to chill out.

" So what were WE talking about ."Maven  smiled opening her food and beginning to eat.  

"We were actually discussing weather or not Donald Trump was going to be an adequate candidate for the GOP .  I personally plan on voteing for Ben Carson  Wy..... I mean Dr Jackson is trying to convince me though." Michelle  spoke in a condescending manner .

"I don't have any thing against Carson but I just have strong views on immigration . There must be a limit on coming into the country with no proof of legal right to be here." Wyatt spoke taking a bite from his sandwich.

" They jump over the fence bringing drugs  here like we don't have enough problems. "Michelle chipped in not giving Wyatt opportunity to express his thoughts.

"By THEY what do you mean who are THEY?" Maven spoke looking at him confused and slightly hurt grant it they had never talked about her citizenship but she assumed he knew she was on a visa.

"Certainly he's talking about the wetbacks  hun . Those Mexicans come over here take all of the jobs and send the money to Mexico." Michelle interjected before Wyatt could clarify.

"Is that what you think Wyatt? "

"Of course he does ."

Sitting there stunned by the hateful glances he was receiving from Maven Wyatt didn't know what to do. Things had been so perfect this weekend between them he knew that with that one slip of the tongue he would have to work hard to fix this. Thanks to Michelle he may never get any pussy again.

"Nah that's not what I mean..." He started giving Michelle a look that told her to kill it while easing his hand under the table and caress Mavens thigh.

"What the hell do yall mean incase yall missed it I am proud of both of my cultures both African American and Hispanic .  I am also a citizen of Mexico. Let me give you a small lesson ALL Mexicans don't hop over fences with illegal drugs on there back." She spoke brushing his hand from her leg and walking out. She refused to be subjected to such ignorance especially from other minorities.  Maven hoped she hadn't made a poor decision by being with Wyatt.

************************************************************************************************************

" Mav ...." Wyatt spoke as he entered his office seeing her sitting on the computer at her desk. He desperately wanted to fix this between them.

"Tell that bitch next time her fake ass call me pudgy I'm going to knock the hell out of her." Maven spoke calmly never looking up from the computer.

Leaning down wrapping his arms around her waist and gently kissing her cheek. " I didn't mean any of that shit  Michelle was putting words in my mouth."

"That's not the only thing she wants to put in your mouth." Maven scoffed.
Rubbing his hands down his face showing her that he was stressed the last thing he wanted her to think is that he was against who she was.
"If you didn't mean what she was saying then what did you mean . You hate all Mexicans but me?  I understand that i do look like a blakx woman but that doesnt change my background .Wyatt you should know now I am here on a student visa. If that's a problem for you then we cant....."

"We cant do this I know I know  you say the same thing every week. I don't hate Mexicans . I'm not going to apologize for how I feel about illegals but I will learn more about  it ." He turned the chair around placing his arms on ether side of the desk blocking her in.

Sucking her teeth Maven rolled her eyes at him. "You just want more pussy . Trying to play me."

"Please if I want  the girl I can get it quit your shit ." He gave her a boyish grin as he pecked her on the lips then went in for a more deeper and passionate kiss that caused her spin to turn in to spaghetti and her toes to curl.

"I'm still not giving you none racist ass."

"What ever Mav you staying at my house tonight or what."

Comment Vote

Is Mav being to easy on him

Do yall think Wyatt is leading Michelle on or is she crazy