Untitled Part 23

"Y I swear on my life if you play with me like that again in front of my parents I will murk yo ass." Maven told  Wyatt as they lay cuddled in the room.

"What are you even talking about ? What did I say?" Wyatt laughed seeing the blush that had been present on her face during dinner return. Wrapping his arm around her waist Wyatt reached down and slapped her on the ass grabbing a hand full.

"You know what you did and it wasn't cute what if my parents had of seen or caught on to you?" She asked him pinching him on the nipple.

Grabbing her hands  Wyatt continued to laugh. "Don't do that unless you want to start something .

" Any way how long do you think we can be in here before my dad and brother wonder where your sleeping tonight?" Maven wondered aloud biting her lip looking at the door .

" What your family thinks means a lot to you huh?"  Wyatt asked her resting his hand on her cheek looking into to her eyes. This was one of the few times he made eye contact with her and she didn't break away first.

"Yea I do  . I have always been my dads little girl and although I don't care what other people think I try not to disappoint him and Mami."  Maven said playing with her hands trying to hide her insecurities.

"Mav do you realize this the first time you actually shared some real shit with me with out me having to pry it out of you ?

"Your one to talk how much do I know about you? You never talk about your family  . You could be from outer space or some shit."

"What do you want to know ? If you weren't always trying to have sex with me you would know shit about me." Wyatt laughed at her laying his head in her lap handing her his brush. Turning her lips to the side in thought Maven proceed to brush his waves toward the front.

"Let start with the basics ? Like how many brothers and sisters do you have?"

"So I don't have any brothers and sisters I have a cousins and shit but Toney the closest thing I have I have to a brother. My parents are together still just barely. Anything else?"

"Yes what are they like ? How was Wyatt growing up? When did you become a walking contradiction?"

" A walking contradiction? Really shorty you really comfortable now?" He laughed at her way with words allowing her to hear a different accent that she hadn't heard before. Being from Mexico Maven thought all Americans sounded funny but it was something different in what he had just said.

"Ok maybe that was rude? Tell me about your accent you talk funny."

"I talk funny?" He asked her raiseing her eyebrow she clearly never heard her mother brother and herself speak.

Reaching and pulling his eye lashes Maven rolled her eyes at him  being a smart ass . " Stop trying to be funny or I will shut down again and only use you for your body." She joked.

"You don't sound like Toney and Karli they sound slow like my Dad and Monica." She continued.

" Its because they are from down south I'm from New York. You ever been there?"

" Once when Monica went to get dresses for her and my brothers second wedding. I didn't really talk to people though. I like the way you talk." She told him biting her lip.

"So have you always been this shy?"

"I don't think I'm shy I'm just cautious of who I interact with but yes I've always been cautious."

Nodding his head as if he was taking in what she was saying Wyatt lay there relaxing in the feeling of her smoothly brushing his hair. Maven sat enjoying the silence as she sat not speaking but anxious to learn more about him.

"Mav?" Wyatt finally spoke tiredly.

"Yea?"

"Don't be cautious with me."

Ok folks heres a update writers block is no joke the more you comment the more I update because it helps me think through things. Also Wyatt and Toney in the MM.