Untitled Part 26

Ok lets have a small meeting before I get into the update. I am about to make some  slight  changes to how I update and my post. I feel like when I decided to start publishing my stories I started to neglect you guys and I first want to apologize for that. for all of you who have been supporting me from the beginning thank you and a special thanks to those that went out and purchased Gold Plated Pieces on amazon and left reviews. I will continue to publish and rewrite my original stories . The next two are going to be Lovin Love and Bordering Love I will be unpublishing both stories soon the same way I did Love Behind the Ropes . This being said after I finish this story I will no longer be writing full length stories on wattpad . NO I am not leaving wattpad . I will be posting a book of short stories called Traces of My Lipstick this will be on the order of Zanes chocolate flavors books. This will allow me to give you guys longer and more frequent updates while still working on publishing my books . I know yall are beyond tired of those little 500 word updates that I do every once in awhile. I want this new book to be completely interactive so feel free to inbox or comment themes ,ideas, songs, or chracters  yall would like to see . This will not be like those fanfiction imagines but they will be quality content.

 I miss talking to yall.

___ Sydney (Winter Monroe)

Now back to Maven.

Maven walked into Carlos's home with Wyatt following close behind her. Not surprising her she was meet at the door by her mother attacking her with hugs and kisses while her father began to yell at her.

" Where have you been we've been calling you all night ?" Charles yelled frowning at Maven  as she walked in to the house.

"Out fucking ." Carlos mumbled receiving a slap to his chest from Monica.

" We went into down town and just decided to get a room." Maven asked not making eye contact with her dad .

"I was so worried about you hija you could of called."Ezzey  told her daughter honestly .

" Im sorry Mami  your right ." Maven said trying to end the situation.

" Hell Naw Ezzey we not gone just let her off this time . She just ran off with some nigga and what the fuck is this on your arm." Charles continued to rant grabbing Maven by her arm noticing her forearm tats

" Art." Maven responded simply looking like she had gotten caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Carlos released a loud laugh followed by a continuous cackle he told his sister along time ago that she needed to stop hiding shit from their parents.

"And on that note we are going to go in the bed room." Monica said standing up and grabbing Carlos's hand carrying him out.

"What is wrong with you Maven ? Are you having sex? I didn't raise you to be somebodies whore?" Charles yelled at Maven again.

Wyatt had heard enough he liked to think he had stayed to himself during this entire visit . One thing he wasn't going to tolerate  was Maven being disrespected  for something that was his idea.

"Mr Wilson  I understand you are disappointed and you were worried but there is no need to talk to her like that." Wyatt interrupted moving Maven behind him standing chest to chest with her father.

"You don't think I need to talk to my daughter like that . Incase you missed it shes my child and I can speak to her how I want. Yo ass cant tell me shit." Charles wasn't one to back down from anybody and he wasn't about to start.

Ezzey and Maven both to this as there cue to step between the two men to prevent the situation from getting any worse.

"I apologize for yall worrying about me but I'm an adult and yall have to start trusting me to make my own choices . I was with Wyatt and I was perfectly fine ." Maven interjected while she rubbed Wyatt on the chest trying to calm him down. So much for her dad and boyfriend getting along.

"She is an adult Charles we are going to have to let her grow up. Yelling is not going to make her become our little girl again." Her mother said wrapping her arms around Charles neck leaning up whispering something into his ear.

"Come on Y lets just go into  our room and start packing since our flight eaves in the morning." Maven spoke quietly not looking at her father.

VOTE Comment Traces of my lipstick should be posted soon.