untitled Part 21

Maven and Wyatt walked through the airport hand in hand as she looked for her sister in law. Making it to the front where Monica stood outside of her range rover cursing out the park attendant with Nina on her hip along for the ride.
"What the fuck you mean I can't park her? It says passenger pick up ." Monica said rolling her neck.
"Hey Moni you keep rolling your neck it's going to fall off." Maven spoke laughing as Monica turned around to greet her with a hug so tight she almost squished the baby.

"Mav I'm so happy to see you , hold your niece real quick for me." She said handing her Nina before she turned back around to finish curseing the parking guy out.

"She never just lets any thing go ." Maven said to Wyatt shaking her head.

"I'm seeing you sure shes not you real sister." He joked reciveing a punch to the chest.

"You wanna call the police on me ? Try that shit bet I wont be here when you get back." Monica yelled at the man as she ran and got into truck. Rolling down the window she yelled for them to come on and get in the car.

"Carlos would lose his shit if he knew you were out there with Nina acting a damn fool like that ." Maven laughed as she finished buckleing the baby in as they were driving off.

"Your brother aint gone do shit cause he aint gone know shit. "

Wyatt sat up font with Monica shaking his head as the two laughed back and forth about what had just happened .

" So is this the Back that was in the background the other day. I thought yall wasn't like that Mav.... I swear you be lying some times." Monica said finally addressing Wyatt.

"She didn't know what she was talking about we are very much "like that" , Im Wyatt." He chuckled introduceing himself.

"Mav, you wasn't going to tell me you had a boyfriend ."Monica asked her.

"No you will tell Papi and Mami they don't need to know stuff." Maven sat in the back seat pouting. She had successfully kept her parents in the dark about a lot of things about her.

"No I wont."

"Yes you will Moni you tell everything! Where are Mami and Papi any way?"

"They are with your brother, their catching a flight from Mexico they should be here tonight."

*************************************************************************************************

"So Wyatt since Maven doesn't tell me anything how did you and her meet ?" Monica asked as they all sat around the living room .

" We meet at school ........."

"Through Carli , you know how she is Love is her favorite word." Maven cut him off they hadn't discussed how they were going to answer any questions .

Just as Monica was about to ask them something else Nina began to cry. Maven had never been more thankful for her niece than she was at that very moment.

"Moni, I'm going to show Y where we sleeping ." Maven said standing up grabbing Wyatt's hand.

"Fine with me but you know your brother gone flip when he find out you brought somebody home.... AND you trying to sleep in the same room . Besides your going to have to do your hair before they get here I think that its cute like that but Mami is going to die." Monica warned her sister.

"I know I know ." Mavens said holding her head down.

"Mav you grown as hell , when you gone stop hiding who you are Carlos doesn't."

"I know ."

*****************************************************************************************************

Entering the guest room they were staying in Wyatt immediately walked towards the bed and pulled Maven down with him kissing on her neck.

"Stop Y we need to get our story together before my parents and brother get here." She said lifting her head up from him.

" OK, What do you want us to say? I vote we tell them the truth. I'm your teacher and I told you ether gimmie dat ass or I was gone fail you." He laughed squeezing her on the booty continuing to suck on her collar bone.

"I'm serious . You gotta listen to what i'm telling you." She struggled to say through the small moan. Finally pulling away from him when he began to undress her , Wyatt could get really touchy sometimes and she usually didn't mind but right now was important to her.

Realizing she wasn't going to play with him until she went over his little rundown Wyatt pulled away from Maven shoving his hands in his pockets.

"First rule of business don't mention you work at the school you can tell them you have your PH.D in biology but keep it short . You know that tight ass republican persona you have that I hate?"

"Yea." He said letting out a heavy sigh.

"Can you be him with out the whole strong republican views..... basically I need you to be Barack Obama. Did you bring those brown white man pants ? I need you to wear your Carlton clothes if this is going to work." Maven rambled off orders.

Wyatt didn't know what happened to his feisty fuck the world girlfriend but he knew that this was about to be some shit.

Ok vote and comment