Yn-When I first tried to leave he gripped my arm and it hurt really bad.(crying)

Chres- Look Yn this is what I think you should do. Are you listening?

She nodded her head.

Chres-Ok first thing is you need to think about what's more important in this situation. And that's Lucas, you need to make sure that he's getting everything he needs and so on. Yes I know it's hard on you right now but you guys do need to spend some time apart for right now till you or him get it together. But, I think that the next time you guys do talk you should have Lucas around.

Yn-Chres no I don't want Lucas to see Jordan like that I can't.

Chres-Now I'm not saying he has to be there but if you bring him around, Jordan will soften up. Something has to get through him.

Yn-Ok well I think I should go take a bath. Thanks Chresanto.

Chres- No problem, there's some food for you when you finish your bath.

Yn-Ok.

Yn's P.O.V.
Chresanto is the best person to have right now. He reminds me that I still love my husband.

As I'm sitting in the shower my phone starts ringing. I didn't think of checking the caller ID, so I just answered it.

Phone Convo:
Yn-Hello?

???-Hey Yn it's Nate.

Yn-Hey Nate what's up?

Nate-Nothing what's going on with you and Jordan?

Yn-Nate don't act like you don't know the shit that's been happening.

Nate-Ok ok no need to be so feisty.

Yn-Nate why'd you call me?

Nate-Jordan wanted me to check and see if you were at this Chresanto Guy's house and(gco)

Yn-Nate I know you're tight with Jordan and all but I don't need no protection or be under surveillance all the damn time.

Nate-Are you or are you not?

Yn-And if I was?

Nate-Then there's a problem.

Yn-Nate I am not over his house I'm staying in a hotel.

Nate-Which one?

Yn-Nate I've had a rough day today, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit!

Nate-Ok calm down I'm sorry.

Yn-Now let me ask you a question.

Nate-Go ahead.

Yn-What was Jordan like before we were together and what's his deal with Chresanto?

Nate-I can't tell you that.

Yn-Come on Nate you've known me for a long time. Please, I've been through too much and you know it.

Nate-Ughh... Fine... Jordan hates Chresanto because before he met you he had a girlfriend that he had mad love for. Unfortunately, there was this guy she was hanging with that she claimed as her friend. But, a few days later, Jordan found her cheating with that friend. He was heart broken and he became very depressed which caused him to sell drugs with me and(gco)

Yn-Why would he(gco)

Nate-It was me that told him that he had to do better than to do what I do. Which is why he went to school, and all that.

Yn-O ok well (sees Jordan trying to call her)I'll talk to you later he's calling me.

Nate-Alright.

Phone Convo with Jordan:
Yn-Jordan you better have something good to say I swear..(gco)

Jordan-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do what I did.

Yn-Jordan look the only reason why I haven't came over there with a baseball bat is because of Lucas. Now if you really want this to work you would leave me alone until you get your life together.

Jordan-Ok...Can you at least say you love me.

Yn-I do Jordan, but you have some thinking to do.

Jordan-Where's Lucas?

Yn-Sleeping as usual.

Jordan-Oh well tell him I love him too.

Yn-I will, but I gotta go so.(gco)

Jordan- Are you over Chresanto's?

Yn-No I'm at a hotel.

Jordan-You sure you don't need me?

Yn-Bye.(hanged up)

Phone convo over.....

If I told Jordan I was with Chresanto he would cause more chaos. Yeah there's nothing going on between us, but shit Jordan's mind can come up with anything.