chapter 29

Once i got to my parents house i grabbed the hyper puppy from the backseat i want to name him but i was going let kj name him then we could go to the pet store and get everything for the dog i sighed already knowing if my dad was up he was going to give me a whole lecture

I open the door and set the dog down and put the keys on the hook next to the front door i grabbed the dog and headed upstairs to my room i tiptoed by my dads study trying not to be heard the floor creaked underneath my feet"yasmine ?" i sighed "yes"

"come here"I went to room and place the dog down on the hardwood floor then

I sighed and open the door to his office He turned his office chair so he was facing me and took his glasses off and placed them down on his desk he look at his watch" if i knew you where going to be doing the same thing you was doing at your grandmother house here i would have i let you and that hoodlum go back to that know good thugs house"

" what does that mean !!-" he took his glasses of his face "lower your voice your mother is sleeping"

I bit the inside of my cheek to calm myself down for my mothers sake" alright first of all Christopher Don't you ever in your life call my son out of his name his name is kj and if you ever call him out of his name again i will that "thug" that is also known as his father to come after you alright and second i am leaving tomorrow so don't worry about kicking me out and if you trying kick me out tonight i will tell mom about you and Sarah's hoes ass matter a fact i am telling mom but I'm going to give you time to do it yourself but if you do want to get froggy tonight i can tell her now ?"

he looked down at his desk avoiding my gaze" alright then good night father"I smiled sweetly and walk out the door making sure to slam the door not even caring anymore

Ok guys sorry i haven't update in a while but this short chapter is with other one i posted early but i was to lazy to type then