chapter 26

I sighed look at the big door of one blazes private House's in basically the middle of know where I hesitated to knock on the door for little before I finally worked up the nerve to knock it open on the first knock and a fine ass boy stood in the door way smirking at me he looked me up and down and licked his lips that kind of made my knees weak but kept calm and cleared my throat making his eyes rest on my face once again" um is b-blaze here"

He bit his lip soft while I watch him do so'yeah he's in the back babygirl" i nodded my head 'o-ok'

He smirked at me and moved aside to let me in I felt his eyes follow my every body movement

I followed the direction he said blaze was in to a small room in the back I walk into the room to see blaze and a couple guys counting money with some half naked girls I cleared my throat which made them all of there eyes look at me except for blaze"yasmine I thought I told you to be here at five no later"

I-i thought I would be here on time but I went to go see smoke and kj and- smoke cut off mid sentence yasmine I don't give a fuck about your excuses when I tell you to be here on time I want you on time understood? i shallowed the lump in my throat "yes

"ok now I want everyone out besides the one I said to stay for this meeting"Mostly half of the people left out the room and there where only the boy that open the door for he starting to undress me with his eyes slowly make me uncomfortable till I felt another pair of eyes burn a hole on the side of my head I looked to my side to a girl around my age maybe a couple years older she was very pretty but I can tell by the way she was basically trying to kill me with her eyes that she didn't like me or didn't like the attention I was getting"alright I need you guys to go to the club tonight but I don't want no playing around OK I need you three to protect yasmine just in case ice don't believe her or if smoke and he does come hazel I need you to distract him I don't give a fuck how just do it OK?"

The girl smirked and looked at me while nodding at blaze's question"blaze you know you her way of distracting him is fucking him right why do even need her thot ass" she shot a glare at him" shut the fuck up killer you wasn't complaining when I was sucking you up in the bathroom"

He look at her disgusted"Hazel I wouldn't put my dick near your thottie ass even if I was getting paid a million dollars" hazel was about to open her mouth but blaze shut them both up"shut the fuck up both of you !!"

They both shut there mouth and listened up to what he was going say next"now yasmine I want you to get Ice's attention anyway you can OK'

I nodded my slowly trying to figure how I was going to do it blaze got up from his spot and left the room"come on yasmine you can ride with me" hazel glared at me " what about me"

killer chuckled "you got a car and your not handicap" she crossed her arms over chest " OK she's not either and she got a car to you just wan-"

i sighed " its alright I'll just take my own car"

Hazel glared at me for cutting her off but I can really care less

I walked out the house without saying another word I got into my car and waited for everyone to get into theres so I could follow them to the club

**************
We got to this club it looked like a abandoned build I started to get nervous we walked up to side door with a guard standing in front of it he looked me and hazel up and down then nodded at killer while letting us through the door as soon as I heard the loud music my nervousness went a way I seen a bunch of people dancing on the dance floor I look up to see a few people in a little section me and ice automatically made eye contact I seen him lean over to a guy next to him and whisper in his ear while he pointed over at me the guy looked at me and smirk and nodding he got up from his spot next to ice and left into a room

Killer tapped on my shoulder to get my attention I looked at him and he nodded to across the room I looked and seen smoke sitting in another section of the club with a girl dancing on his lap" I got this that bitch got nothing on me anyway"

She put her lip gloss on and walked over to smokes section of the club

I rolled my eyes at how thirsty she was being over a nigga that only want one thing from her"alright one of ices boys are coming over here right now but if you get into any trouble just come find alright"

I nodded my head while look at Ice's friend over to me once he came over killer disappeared into a crowd of people" your names yasmine right"

i nodded slowly " yeah who are you"

he was a big guy but he had soft face he looked trust worthy but still knock someone off there feet "my names Richie ice told me to tell you he needs to talk you about something real quick"

I nodded and followed him up to ice

We got there and the guy left and everyone in that section of club followed him down stairs I stood awkwardly in front of ice as he smoked a cigar and look at me" I'm still wondering how someone like smoke can get someone as fine as you then let her go that's crazy to me in my opinion if I was him I wouldn't let you out my sight I understand how he don't see how neither of you can't see how men and women look at you" i raised a eyebrow " what are talking about'

He chuckled and stood up then put his cigar out in the ash tray on the table

He walked over to me and move my hair away from my whole body froze"relax baby I'm not going to hurt you like smoke does don't let what you heard about me get to you "

I nodded my head stiffly while he kissed the side of my neck he took his head away from my neck and looked me in my eyes then my lips the sound of gun shot broke the moment I look over the rail to see people running everywhere I turn back around to see ice still looking at me' I have to go"

He nodded and kissed my cheek and walked down stairs

OK guys so tried but marry Christmas I stayed up just to finished this but any don't forget to comment and vote please hazel and killer on the side