chapter 11

I looked up from my phone and looked at my dad and laughed my ass off the nigga real had the nerve I stop laughing and wiped  the tear that came down from laughing so hard"you know what so funny that you really  think I am a hoe and that your actually  listening  to this hoe"  kandy flip her hair and point her finger in my face "that's funny  that your calling  me a hoe but  you were the one coming out of a niggas car this morning " o shook my head at the dumb bitch "bitch didn't you get suspended  getting  caught  fucking in the janitor closet " she stayed quiet and her brother stepped infront of her " don't come at my sister because you got caught being a hoe"  i looked at him with a smirk "Oh look who  speaks up  and Elijah  if I can remember  right don't you have two different  babymamas and another kid on the way " he started to turn red i smiled sweetly at him "bitch " before he could saying anything else a voice enough!!!"We all turned and seen my "dad" staring at us I rolled my eyes and heard a horn I turned to walk out and seen Sarah glaring  at me I stuck my middle finger  at her she looked shocked but I just smiled "yazman  if you leave out that door don't think about coming back "I turned and stared at him my held should."Christopher!! That's  are daughter " i gave my mom a small smile mom "it's OK "  tears started forming in her eyes " No it is not your my only child " my dad glared at my mom "Sandra shut up if she want to be a hoe then let her leave " i shook my head "bye mom" i turn to leave  " I'M stopping putting  money in your account  and you are no longer my child"i heard my gasp "Christopher!!"

I can admit that it stung but i shook it off" it's not like you treated me like your child in the first  place "

I walked out the house and walk to smoke car and got in and slam the door  and leaned back in the seat  counting  to ten before  opening my eyes again smoke stared at me I knew he wanted me talk but I wasn't  in the mood

Me: can we just go please

He sighed and drove to school
When we got there I stared out the window debating on if I want to go in or not

I ran my hand down my face and slid down the seat a little"I can't do it Not now "what's wrong "i sighed and didn't answer him "listen yazman I ain't got no damn magic power and I Aint guess what the fuck is wrong  with you so you either  tell me or don't simple as that

I nodded and look out the window

"can we leave i don't want to be here "he put the keys back in the engine
"ight I was hoping you would say that I don't want to be in this fucking school right now  anyway "

He started the car back up and drove off

Picture of kandy above