chapter 19

Caution sexual sceen I watched smoke sleep peaceful while I played in his hair I tried to get up to stretch my sore back but he squeezed my short body farther into his chest i sighed knowing that he wasn't going to let me go anytime soon so I laided my head on his chest listen to his steady heart beat after a while I got bored and  started to fall asleep

A pair of lips kiss down the side of my neck down to my breast I groaned and open my eyes slightly to see smoke kissing down my body he licked the top of my shirt where my breast were starting to spill out I bite my lip trying to keep from moaning he heard me and smirked and came up to face me  and pecked my lips softly then went back to what he was doing he pulled my shirt up Slightly I quickly pulled it back down not wanting him to see my stretch mark and the cut mark I made a couple years ago since he was already mad i hurt myself a month ago " baby what wrong did I hurt you?

I shook my head and ran my sweaty hands through my tangled hair nervously

Smoke sighed and got up from over me and sat on the side of the bed he shook his head and got up from the bed I sat up quickly and grabbed his hand he looked at me a little disappointed I stand up wrapping my short arms around his body "Yazmine get off me man"  i shook my head and gripped him more "no I don't want you to leave when your mad at me" he pushed my hand off me "yazmaine I ain't mad man I'm going to to check on kj now move"

I knew he was lying he was mad at me I sighed took my arms from around him he turned and left the room

I sighed and fell backwards on the bed I sat once again and grabbed my laptop from a near by desk I scrolled down looking for some apartments till I passed this beautiful house and was the perfect place for me i wrote down the information then shut my laptop and grabbed my phone from under the covers I called the number for the sales person.........

I creeped down the stairs down to the living room to see him sitting on the couch watch some kind of weird cartoon

He looked my way then looked back at the tv I sighed and stood in  front of him he looked around me and stared at the tv " smoke I have to talk to you about something real quick " he just stayed silent

I signed and sat on his lap facing him he looked at me then back at the tv I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me" smoke" he stared at me 
"Zion please what did I do " he sighed
"yasmine you wanna no why I'm mad"

I nodded my head slowly "yasmine I'm mad at because you keep hiding from me I'm trying my hardest to let you in OK while you  won't even try with me this morning made the" biggest mistake in my life by putting my hands on you but I'm trying to make it up to you by showing you a side know one ever see's baby I just need you to trust me OK

I nodded my head softly I felt bad I didn't know that smoke but his hand under my chin lifting my face up towards his  and kissed my lips I deepened the kissed and  I grinded against smoke lap he pulled my shirt up this time I didn't hide my stomach he pulled it over my head and threw it on to the floor I reached for smoke the hem of smokes shorts he didn't even notice he was to business making hickies down my chest I pulled he boxers down with his shorts i got down on my knees and looked up at him he looked at me like want to jump on me I lick the tip I heard him groan I looked up at him then I wrapped my mouth complete around trying to fit as much of him as possible into my mouth but he was just to big so i took him out my mouth and licked it once more before placing the tip at my entrance I push down a little it started to stretch which mad want to cry but sucked it up and push down a little more almost have the hole tip in but I felt smokes hand on my hips stop me from making any movement " baby we can't " i sighed sadly "why not was I not good "he shook his head "no baby it just don't want you to lose it like this I want it to be romantic not in the living room on the couch ok"

I gave him a small smile and nodded