chapter 17

I swayed my hips too August alsina's singing  while someone held on to my hips I may have had way to many drinks and should go home before smoke found out that I left but at this point I can careless what the fuck anyone thinks

I tried to pull my short dress down but I felt someone touched my hips I turn around and seen a fine  guy but something about him told me to stay away he had a scar going from his cheek all the way down to him chin I was curious on how he got it but it's wasn't my place to know so I just looked at him" what a fine women like you doing all alone with these bum ass niggas.

I shrugged my shoulders drunkingly
"I don't have anyone who would want to be with me.""

He looked me up and down while licking his lips"well That's to bad they are surely miss out on a prize"

I blushed while pulling my dress down a little"by the way my name is Jordan but people call me ice"I nodded my head and looked down at the grown I felt I finger lift up my head"ma you to beautiful for putting your head down plus I don't like when people look down when I'm talking to them "

I nodded my head and gave him  little smiled

I felt someone stare a hole in the side of my face i turned towards the bar to see a girl glaring at me she got up when she seen me looking and started to come toward me when she got Right next to me she pulled me to the exit "what are you doing? Who are you?"

She didn't stop till We were outside the club  she turned and looked at me with sorry look"listen I'm Kara and if I was you I would go home  Because smoke going be here any minute and if he find out you where talking to ice he going to flip " i rolled my eyes "wait how do you know smoke and how does he he know I'm here

She sighed and rubbed her head  frustrated" I'm his older sister OK and anyway i  called him Because he told me to look after you-" i nodded not really caring what she was saying  "yazmine what the fuck are you doing !!"

I looked behind Me and seen a angry looking smoke come over to us

he came over to me and pulled my arm and dragged me to his car then slammed me against the car door

I rubbed my head trying to keep my tears from falling " what the fuck was going through. That thick skull of yours and what i hear you was talking to ice you know what he does to girls like you huh!!?!"

I shook my head crying "  I want to hear your word I don't speak sign language!! "I calm down my crying " n-no" he started to pace in front of me
"he drugs and rapes them  but you didn't know that you just want to give my pussy to anyone huh" i shook my head "n-no smoke s-sorry"he rubbed his hand over his face "No you weren't Sorry When I was looking all over town for your stupid ass and had to call my mom to pick up  Kj at four in the morning I'm going teach you something get your ass in the car now!!!"

I jumped and got in the car