chapter 28

I parked down the street from the club I was nervous I sighed and fixed my hair in a little mirror I found in my purse I sighed and finally got out of the car and went to the front of the club and seen two big ass  body guard that stopped me  I felt there eye undress me I cleared my throat feeling a little bit uncomfortable" um can you let me in please"  he cross his arms over eachother "no can do ma'am this is a private party and your name isn't on the list" breathe in and out trying to calm myself down

" how the fuck would you know asshole you didn't even ask me for my name"They both chuckled"ma'am we don't make the rules ice told us to go by the list" i smiled proudly" I know ice he told me to come"

Both of the body guards started to laugh"yeah right every hoe  knows ice'

I sighed angrily and pulled out my phone and texted ice and told him I couldn't get in a couple minutes later
A guy came out from the club the other night and whispered in the first body guards ear and then he whispered in the other body guards ear  then both stared at me for a minute before the first one open the door for me  I walked in making sure to stick my middle finger up while I walked in the club I looked around the crowded club and I felt my hands start to get sweaty I follow the guy as he lead us to a pair of stairs that went up to a small room above the club we got to the top of the stairs and the guy stop and turn and looked at me"when you get in there you must be quite ice is having a meeting"

I nodded my head as he opened the door

I seen ice and a couple of men sitting around a big table in middle of a conversation till they heard the door open they all stopped what they was saying and stared at me" yasmine come here real quick'

I slow walked to ice feeling all the eyes of the men on me I finally got to ice and he wrapped his his arms around my waist and pulled me down onto his lap I shyly played with my hands trying to ignore the stares of the men around the table I felt ice tapp my thigh I look up seen everyone stare at me"what you say" he smirked "i said do you  like it' i stared at him curiously "  like what?'

All the men started to chuckle including ice I felt a little embarrassed but I shook it off" the club i want you to be honest dont sugar code it like these stupid ass do"

i didnt know how honest he wanted me to be so i just went was on the top of my head it" alright but it needs to be a little less like a strip club and more lik a actual club   my honest opinion it need a little more classic look and you need different bodyguard  because the guys you have are assholes thats why the club not as full jinx(another club)  because they don't let anyone in so having boujie ass bodyguards in place that looks like it would invite the top hood rats is not cute"

The room stayed quite for a little then some of the men chuckled and the man on the left of me laughed the loudest"ice you sure know how to pick them I like her"

I smiled shyly and ice put his arms tightly around my waist

After the finished there conversation
The men left and left me and ice alone the room we were both silent ice was playing with my finger nothing sexual what he was doing I felt comfortable it wasn't like I'm with smoke I didn't him getting mad at or him hitting me  apologizing I didn't have worry about anything  but I still don't know ice true color I hear all these bad things about him" ice can I ask you question" he nodded " yasmine don't call me ice my name is Jordan"

I gave him small smile" OK Jordan can I ask you a question" he smiled back at me " yeah" 

"why are you so nice to me when you know me and smoke were together and have a son'He shrugged his shoulders" I like you and I don't see the point of taking my beef that me and smoke have on you but anyway I got something for you"

I got off his lap so he can go get something from the next room i wait for then. I heard ice from other room tell me to close my eyes I closed my eyes and sighed

I heard Jordan's feet get closer till he stop in front of me" alright open your arms"I open both my arms a little sacred I felt something  hairy being place in my arms  I let out a small scream which made jordan laugh"can I open my eyes!!" he laughed louder " yeah"

I open my eyes to see a baby pit bull I screamed and hugged the dog to my chest I let dog go and hugged jordan" thank you he's so cute why did get me a dog"

he shrugged "  I don't know I just want to give you somehing t and I got one more thing for you"

i shook my head "  no Jordan no more gifts the dog is already to much"

He didn't say anything he pull a necklace out of his back pocket then he put it around my neck i stared at the necklace  in amazement  i looked at ice then hug him after a few minutes i pulled away looked at the necklace again. It was small golden heart necklace with word future  engraved into it" what does future mean" he grabbed the necklace and placed it around my neck

" it means i want a future with you i know we just met but i feel like i knew forever so when i give you gifts don't question it just know I'm feeling you alright"I nodded my head i heard the door and guy from the other night poked his head in" yo ice there a problem at one of the traps" 

" alright i be there in a minute alright?"the guy nodded and closed the door

"got to go but ill call you later alright"I nodded my head and followed him out the door and to the front of the club to my car i gave ice a hug and he gave me a kiss on the cheek i gave him a small smile then wave goodbye while getting into my car i put the dog in back carefully then i started the engine and drove to my parents house