Leatherface x Evil! Killer!Female! Reader

AN: This was not a request, it was just an idea I had. Again, the reader is evil! Kinda like a Harley Quinn in a way. It was inspired by the works of DakotaMartin495
Your P.O.V
I stood on the side of the road, waiting for someone to drive by. I live in Texas, with a family that took me in. They were practically family, except for the oldest son, who is my boyfriend. He was the one who found me and saved me. Soon, I saw a car. They pulled over and I saw that it was filled with teenagers. Perfect. "Hey, do you need a lift?" A boy about my age asked. "Yes, I could really use a ride home." I said. "Come in! We can take you!" A girl said. "Ok, thank you!" I said, climbing in. "Where are you heading?" The driver asked. "A little bit up the road." I said. Soon, I felt a guy sit next to me. "Hey cutie what's your name?" He said as he put his arm around me. I grabbed his arm and took it from around me. "Y/n, and I have a boyfriend." I said calmly. "Well he isn't here is he?" He leaned forward. "But I am! I'm not a slut, I am loyal and faithful to him!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "What is your boyfriend's name?" A girl asked. "His name is Thomas, but he goes by Bubba. Oh this is it! Stop here please!" I said. We pulled into the driveway of my house. I got out. "You guys want to come in? Everyone would love to meet you!" I said. "Sure!" They got out. I saw that it was 6 people, 3 guys and 3 girls. I began to walk to the house. Tex walked out, with Mama. "Hey Tex, Mama! I brought some company!" I said. "That is nice.Let me go get Bubba and tell him to come out." Tex walked into the house. I walked to Mama and hugged her, she handed me the kitchen knife. "Help Bubba with this one sweetie." She whispered to me. "Yes ma'am." I grabbed it and made my way to their car. "Hey! What are you...." I began to slash the tires as I heard the house door open and a chainsaw. I smiled, knowing who it was. I heard a few screams and when I looked up, the guy who flirted with me was the only one left. He looked at me. "Please help me....don't kill me." I smirked. "That man with the chainsaw is my boyfriend." The boy looked shock as I stabbed him to death. I looked up and saw Leatherface looking at me with his beautiful eyes. "Bubba!" I yelled, running to him and hugging him. He picked me up and spun me around. When he stopped, I took his mask off and kissed his face. He kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss. "I love you Bubba." I said. He smiled at me, and I knew that he loved me too.