My Prince, the Street Rat-Aladdin x Princess!Reader

Aladdin walked through the market, looking for something to eat. He was really hungry, especially since he gave the rest of his food to two kids he saw standing on the corner last night. "Get away from there!" He looked up and saw a beautiful girl with (y/h/c) hair and big beautiful (y/e/c) eyes. She was pushed on the ground by a guard, who caught her stealing. He ran over to them. "Hey, why don't you leave her alone?!" He yelled at the guards as he helped the mysterious beautiful girl up. "This girl is a thief and a street rat, just like you!" The guard yelled back as Aladdin walked away, holding hands with the girl.

Your P.O.V

I found myself at the top of a building, sitting next to the guy who helped me at the market. "Thank you for helping me." I told him. "Your welcome, what's your name?" He asked me with a dreamy smile. "(Y/N). What's yours?" I asked. "(Y/N)? That's a pretty name, like the princess. My name is Aladdin." He smiled again. What he didn't know was that I am the princess. "I better be heading home now, thank you again." I began to walk away, when he stopped me. "Wait, can I see you again?" He asked. "I would love that." I was the one to smile then, before I turned around and left. *TIME SKIP TO BACK AT THE PALACE THAT NIGHT* I sat in my room, brushing my hair and thinking about Aladdin. "(Y/N)?" I looked up and saw my father standing at my door. "Yes father?" I asked. "Tomorrow is the day you will be able to choose a suitor to be your husband!" He said with a smile. I frowned and turned back around to brush my hair again. "Is something wrong (y/n)?" I heard my father ask. "I just wish that I could choose a husband for myself, out of love. Not just money." I said. "I know my dear, but you have to think about the kingdom here." He said. After he left, I went to bed dreaming about Aladdin. That's when I decided to go back to the market to see Aladdin.

THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!!!

I put on my jacket and hood. I walked outside and climbed over the wall. I was soon in the market place, looking for Aladdin. "That's it street rat! We are taking you to the dungeon!" I turned around and saw the same guards that were messing with me dragging Aladdin towards the palace. "Hey! Leave him alone!" I yelled, running towards him. "Oh, it's the other street rat from yesterday! Seems like they are in love!" The guard said with a laugh. "Let him go!" I yelled. "Oh yeah? What gives you the right to tell me what to do?" He asked. I took my hood off. "I am your princess, and I order you to let him go!" I told him. "Oh your majesty, I apologize for my rudeness, I will let him go." The guard immediatly let Aladdin go. "Why didn't you tell me you were the princess?" Aladdin asked me after the guards left. I ran towards the palace with tears going down my face.

*A Few hours later, after all of the suitors were gone*

I sat in my throne next to my father, with Jafar next to him. "Miss (y/n)?" I looked over at Jafar. "I would be happy to be a suitor for you." He told me with a creepy grin as he held my hand and kissed it. "No thank you, creep!" I yelled as I jumped up and was about to make my way to my room, when I heard trumpets and drums playing and coming closer to the door. I stopped and looked as a prince came in all dressed in white and had beautiful black hair. He looked kind of like Aladdin. "Hello princess, I am Prince Ali." He told me with a smile and a kiss on my hand. I smiled at him. "I am princess (y/n)." I told him. "Oh I can see this coming together! The wedding is on!" My father yelled with excitement. He left the room with Jafar, leaving me alone with prince Ali. "Aladdin, I know it's you." I said. "What?! How did you...." He began, but I stopped him. "I would recognize those brown eyes anywhere, my prince." I told him with a smile. He leaned in and kissed me.

(A/N: Hello readers! I'm sorry if this sucked, it was my first x reader oneshot!)