The Ball /)>3</)

Marinette rushed home and started sewing the dress she was going to wear for the ball. On the way home she bought some red high heels, with black gloves and stockings.
While Marinette got her outfit ready, Adrien was at a shop making a customized gift for her. For some reason he wanted to spoil her with buying gifts for her for the ball. He thought she looked gorgeous today with her hair down, and her eyes sparkling like blue sapphires. He snapped out of his trance when the item was finish. The jeweler gave him a smirk. "I see, this is a gift for your girlfriend Mr.Agreste?"
Adrien blush hard, taking the bag from the laughing jeweler and whispered under his breathe "yes."

Adrien drove buy Marinette's home/family bakery and knocked on the door.
Marinette was upstairs, all finished with her dress as she put oh her clothes. She waited for a bit till she heard a knock on her door. She was about to run out before her kwami came out of hiding. "Forgetting something" Tikki said. Marinette scratched the back of her head taking her kwami into her hands. "Tikki your lucky I made a small pocket." Her kwami flew into the pocket of the dress before nodded so they could leave.
Adrien was greeted by Marinette's father who told him Marinette was ready. He heard clicks as looked to see Marinette in a ladybug like dress with red strings holding up her pigtails, and a pair of red shoes, black gloves, and black stockings. Adrien was flustered and smiling at Marinette as he escorted her into the limo. The bluenette waved goodbye to her father as they drove away.

Adrien and Marinette side right across from each other. He held the bad with the gift for her tighly as he took a deep breathe to give it too her. "Marinette..I uh...got you a gift." Marinette had blushed and the blonde was holding in the urge of using punchlines like he would with ladybug. She was just to adorable for words to express. He gave her the bag, touching her soft hands in the process. She opened it to reveal a tiara with diamond hearts. She was shocked and looked at Adrien. "This is so beautiful, I just can't accept it. Adrien shook his head and put his hand on hers "no it's my gift to you." He took the tiara and placed it on her head, giving her a small peck on her cheeks.
Just then someone jumped on the roof of the limo. He jumped inside and turned the driver into stone, crashing the car into a brick wall. Adrien pulled Marinette out of the car, worried. "Marinette stay here, I'll get some help." She nodded and waited till he was out of sight when she transformed. "TIKKI TRANSFORM ME!"

Adrien ran into a building and transformed into Chat Noit before spotting Ladybug swinging from building to building. He rushed to her and greeted her with is fun, playful smirk. "Well hello my lady, isn't this a CAT-atrophy!" The heroine rolled her eyes at the black cat. "We have only been here for a minute and already your making puns?" They started to attack the "god" Medus, I guess masculine version of Medusa? He got tangled up by Ladybug's yo yo. As she walked closer he cut her arm. Then she took the clip from his shirt and smashed it letting the akuma out. "Time for this bug to fly, by Chat" the ladybug stated. The "Chat" waved goodbye before hiding to detransform.

He rushed back to find Marinette with a cut on her hand and some bruised. He ran up to her, worried beyond his mind. "W-WHAT HAPPENED!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU! YOUR HURT AND-" he was cut off my Marinette placing a finger on his lips smiling, then blushing and removing her hand realizing what she did. "I'm fine, just a few scratches no big deal." She scratched the back of her had awkwardly as Adrien touched the cut making Marinette wince in pain. "It is a big deal, your hand is in pain and it will get infected if it isn't treated. "Come" he took her hand and put her in the limo.