Valentine♥

"enjoy" he smirked looking down at his body.

I blushed I could feel my face rising its temperature . He chuckled "come on in"
" um,do u have anything to do today?" i asked cause he woke up early.
"got to buy my girlfriend something and take her on a date cause its valentine and shit" he shrugged and walked closer to me. I could feel his rocket stone-like abs touching my body,

wait its valentine today? -.-

but the fact that he has a girlfriend and he's taking her to a date made me regret coming to him.

All I wanted was to go back home right now. Im both hurt and broken im about to burst out crying but I shouldn't let him see me cry. He shouldn't even know that I like him.

Don't cry, do not!! Omg wtf

Yeah a tear rolled down from my eyes.i couldn't help it.
He touched my cheeks "but I don't have any" he pressed me to the wall.

WHAT o.O

WAS HE JUST PLAYING AROUND? How dare he made me cry.
"someone has a crush" he said. That bitch. I fucking hate him!! WHY WOULD HE EVEN DO THAT?

"Fuck you, I don't" i said a mix of anger and sadness in my face. He chuckled his hands being on the wall behind me "you look cute when you angry" playing with a strain of my hair.

Gosh,he can made me blush easily, cry really fast, get angry and happy both at the same time. Who is this person -.-

"lets go out?" he asked-almost-ordered.
"its cold now" i replied liking the zero distance between us I wanted him to be there forever.
"I'll warm you up" he smirked and lifted me from the ground omgggg I liked being there too *_*
"PUT ME DOWN" i said cause I know im heavy "nah" he replied "I CAN WALK" . He took me to his car and opened the door for me to get in.

"Where do we go?" he asked.
"Adventureeeeee" i said sounding exited.
"no way".