Capter8

As Brook led them along the treacherous path to the waterfall, she gave little help to Jayfeather. Only the twitch of her tail on his shoulder to help guide him.
      Jayfeather heard a abrupt story in the patter of calm paws to whip around and feel Sol lost and nowhere to be seen.
       Right then they heard a yowl, Brook spun around to see Sol standing on a ledge wind buffeting his fur eyes wide with fear. Above him was a eagle as big as Sharptooth.
*Jayfeather's POV*
Ugg, what now? Why are we stopping AGAIIIIN? Brook?um what is happening? Why do I hear Sol yowling on top of an mountain? AWNSER Me NOW! No reply...
*No more POVS*
A screech was heard and the eagle extended it's talons and picked Sol up and he was carried away by the giant bird.
"Jayfeather are you doing alright?" Brook asked, Jayfeather didn't realize he actually felt grief for the treacherous cat who had tried to destroy the Clans many times.
A few hours later...

Sol had been forgotten and Jayfeather was enjoying his meal of a plump rabbit, he was in the waterfall cave with the endless humm of running water

Sol had been forgotten and Jayfeather was enjoying his meal of a plump rabbit, he was in the waterfall cave with the endless humm of running water. The tribe had accepted him, and his journey was good. So far...