Chapter 1

Nothing...no colors, no life,...no sight

"Come along dear," she said, "it's time you opened your eyes , your litter mates already have!"

What good will that do? Ugg why do I have to?.... Fine I'll do it

     Jaykit stretched open his eyes, no difference...what was the point of that?

"Don't you see all the colors, the light, the life?" A shrill squeak said,

"Hollykit!" "don't bother your brother!"

                              Half a moon later...

"Kits,  we are going on a adventure." " Come along now" "Jaykit watch out! Oh! Its snowing"

A slightly richer voice spoke now, "Leafpool, don't forget they are my kits now, once we get to Thunderclan you will have to act as a medicine cat again and I will be their mother. You can't act like that! As for Jaykit he will have a badger ride on my back and Hollykit and Lionkit will walk by you."

"Squirrelflight, I'll try but, they are just so sweet and poor Jaykit I don't know what is wrong with him..." "Hmmm let me try something.""Jaykit"

What!

"Can you fetch me the biggest oak leaf in this hollow tree?"

Jay kit used his whiskers to find the biggest feeling leaf and borough you it back to this strange cat.

"Very good! Squirrel flight I see what is wrong with him now...he...he is blind."

"Very well..."

"Now about that adventure... Jay kit get on my back and Hollykit and Lionkit follow us!"

Paw step by paw step the five cats traveled to the ... Thunderclan camp...

At the camp...

"Firestar, I have kits!"

"Let them get settled in the nursery then"

6 moons later...

"Lionkit , Jaykit, you have been with us for six moons now. Today you will start your training as a warrior."

Jaykit's legs trembled he could feel his litter mates trembling too.

I wonder who I will get as a mentor...

"Lionkit" Firestar's mew rang out through the camp "From this day forward you will be Lionpaw"

Jay kit felt Lionpaw puff out his chest,

"Your mentor will be Ashfur"

"Jaykit!"

My turn!!!

"Your path will be hard young one, but from this day forward you will be known as Jaypaw. Your mentor will be Brightheart, I hope her disability will help you become the warrior you need to be"

Bright Heart?? Oh yes, give the half blind one to the blind one ah yes. I bet Firestar will make me train with Longtail next.

" Hollykit you wish to be a medicine cat so your mentor will be Leafpool. From this day forward you will be known as Hollypaw!"

You get the point now if you have read the books ya da ya da Jaypaw becomes a medicine cat... Jay feather Hollypaw becomes a Warrrior Hollyleaf Lionpaw Lionblaze. Ok they discover the prophecy of three Hollyleaf kills Ashfur yada ya da ok now the great battle...sad part Hollyleaf dies... ( if you haven't read the books you won't get ANY of this) What I'm telling this story about is after the great battle, after the flood that floods the camp after all of that... Here is that story. Told by Jayfeather.

"Jayfeather!"

"What bluekit?"

"Can you yeah me how to make the comfrey mix again?" Sandstorm has been having sores again!

Ok I will, Bluekit, always so interested in herbs I hope she becomes my apprentice science Leafpool has gone to Starclan after a particularly large bout of  greencough.

"Bluekit? Do you want to be my apprentice? You are six moons old now I hope that you will be the new medicine cat."

Bluekit let out a gasp of surprise and excitement Jayfeather could hear her tail twitching with anticipation. "Really?"

"Yes Bluekit, really. In fact I will go to Bramblestar right now and tell him if you say yes, we can have your apprentice ceremony right now."

"Yes yes yes yes..Oh Jayfeather thank you!

Bluekit's excitement was so overwhelming that Jayfeather backed away a couple of paw steps, even though he couldn't read her thoughts anymore he could tell that she was about to burst with happiness. Jayfeather made his way to Bramblestar's den.

"Bramblestar! Blue kit wishes to be my apprentice we must have the ceremony now!"

A tired grunt came from Bramblestar "Ok"

"Let all cats old enough  to catch their prey join here below the high ledge for a clan meeting!" " Bluekit, from this day forward you will be known as Bluepaw! Jay feather will be your mentor, I hope you learn the value able skills it takes to become a medicine cat!"

Blue paw!Bluepaw!

I finally have a apprentice am I that old??

"Jay feather"

Jayfeather spun around to see Dovewing, 

"I'm expecting kits!"

"With Bumblestripe? Does he know??"

"Yes, and he doesn't know I can't wait to tell him!"

Dovewing's words warmed him as he settled down to eat in the dying light of the sun and soon he was headed to his nest and fell into a deep sleep.