Chapter 6

One day later...
Dovewing had named her kits, the small silver tabby was named Silverkit, the other she-kit was named Moonkit she was black like an Raven and the brown tom the color of bark was named Hedgekit.
Ivypool brushed into the nursery feeling the slight sting of brambles as she pushed her way in. She was on her way to visit her sister and her kits, Moonkit, Silverkit, and Hedgekit. As she peered into the warm looking nest of her sister, she was amazed at how little the newborns were... so tiny and innocent.
Dovewing let out a faint mew of protest as Silverkit violently kicked her mothers belly. "Ivypool?, is that you? These kits are freaking killing me! I couldn't get a good well deserved rest last night!"
Ivypool putted with amusement. "I didn't ask for kits did I?" Her sister looked so annoyed she almost looked like the time Ivypool flicked burrs and dirt into her nest... and believe me, Dovewing was really mad back then. But, Ivypool knew that Dovewing secretly adored the mewling balls of fur. She could just imagine Hedgekit playfully batting at his mothers tail. She could bet Dovewing wanted to box his ears but he did it so sweetly it was adorable.
A rude interruption from me. We are going back to Jayfeather now...
Another really short chapter... I was tired so I made it short.