one

Liam

I'm pulled out of the back of my own Range Rover, as my mate Mikey urges me, he holds my shoulders, being my eyes, as my vision is temporarily down, due to a blindfold. The sound of pounding music enters my ears, and I begin to question Mikey's sanity.

Did he bring me to a stripclub?

I'm shoved onto a chair, and a girl, clad in nothing but lingerie removes my blindfold with her teeth.

I swallow nervously, as the brunette, begins to climb onto my lap, the lads shoot me a few winks, and nods in approval, as they exit the room labled as private and I try not paying much attention to the girl straddling me, as her hands begin to explore my body.

Happy Birthday to me.

I stand after the girl removes herself from me, I blush as I push down the slight bulge in my pants, all of the friction was getting the best of me. I get myself together, and exit the room, and search for Mikey and the other lads. I sigh as I'd already had a few too many drinks before the surprise field trip the lads brought me on. I found one of the lads, Beau.
He hooted in excitment as a girl straddled his lap, dancing on him. I shake my head, and stoop to his level, asking if he'd seen Mikey. The pounding of the music creates a ringing in my head, and I want to get out of here before it gets worse. Mikey has my keys. I groan as more music plays, even louder, the flashing lights get brighter, and the crowd more lively.

My attention goes to the girl on the stage, she wears white angel wings, and she flips her hair as she begins to dance on the silver pole before us. I make my way through the crowd, searching for Mikey, my eyes continuously finding their way back to the winged girl. I watch her for a while, finding myself now unable to keep my eyes off of her. She's too familiar. Her perfect exposed body has no flaws, I notice freckles trailed accross her stomach, she winks, then twirls off of the pole, and struts off of the stage, and as if God has answered my silent, drunken, prayers, she comes toward me. She drapes her white feathered boa around my neck, and keeps her eyes on mine at all times. She cups my face, and leans in as if she's about to kiss me, the turns away making her way back to the stage.

I watch and toss her a couple of twenties.

Heavy arms rest around my shoulder and Mikey laughs in amazement.

"Dude! Angel just..Angeled you!" He exclaims.

I nod unable to disguise the smile on my face.

"What exactly is being 'angeled'?" I ask chuckling.

"Dude I don't know but- Happy fucking birthday!" He says pulling off his snapback, running his fingers through his sweat drenched hair, and placing it on his head again.

I smile widely, I then remember why I'd been looking for Mikey in the first place. My eyes find their way on Angel and she makes magic with her body alone. I not being the only man in here imagining what she feels like. She exits the stage, and Mikey wants me to help him find his mate Jace, he rants about how he owes him 50 dollars.

I lose him in the crowd, and find a door, exiting outside. I really needed some air, the strip club already a massive haze, remnants of tonights alcohol burning in my veins. The cold hits me, all of my worry fades as I see the familiar perfect blonde hair from tonight, and I know I'm drunk because I'm full of courage as my legs carry me toward her.