Chapter {16}

A/N: (It seems I can't start a chapter without these things *sigh*) Well.. this it it. The final chapter for Make Your Choice. *starts crying* Starting a story was always easy for me, continue was the harderst thing in the world and the final.. the most painful part. O-Okay, I'm good. Let's get it over with.

*bursts crying*

Damn.. Okay.

The LONGEST chapter ever, coming through!

~~~~~~~~

(Alex's POV)                    

''No, no, no. Baby don't do this.'' Dylan purred in my ear, his big arms hugging me from behind. Outside the janitor's closet, thoughts formed in my mind, sentence besides 'Give it to me,' 'Harder,' or 'Faster,' .

I snickered at the thought. I'm afraid the janitor with catch us f*cking in his closet. They always do.

''You'll survive this weekend.'' I said annoyed with him, but of course I was faking it. And he knew. Hell, I knew because I was smiling.

I just told him I was planning to my weekend at my parents' house. Now it's Friday so.. you get the picture.

''No I won't.'' he said, turning me around in a fluid move so I was facing him. ''I'll be lonely.''

''Well use your right hand Dylan.'' I said and he rolled his eyes and scoffed at me, making me snicker. Don't get me wrong, I'd love spend the whole weekend with him but.. something's been bugging me.

Remember when my asshole of a father slapped me, then send me here? (best thing he did my the way, but he doesn't need to know that) Well, my mom said she would call and keep in touch but.. she didn't. And that didn't bug me before because, you know, s*it happened. But these days, I had the chance to think about stuff and then it hit me. She didn't call. The year is almost over and she didn't call me, not even once.

I'll be a senior and it's possible she would never call. And frankly, I've missed her. She always knew what to say, at the right time Yeah, call me momma's boy but that's the way it is. And I'm sure she didn't call because that bastard doesn't let her.

I might have a good relation with my mom, but I hate my father. And he hates me. Period. No biggie. Once I wished I was adopted because of that man but.. I am not. And it pains me that I resemble him, even a little.

But I am not panning to lose touch with my mom. My father can go and screw himself. Besides, I'm dying to tell them about Dylan and I.. and my father the fact that Dylan doesn't want me to change. He'll explode.

''My right hand won't do the job. I want you.'' he said smirking and slammed his lips to mine. I opened my mouth and let him shove his tongue in it, moaning when our tongues touched. When he started touching me, feeling me up with his hands I broke the kiss because I didn't want to do it again with him. We already did it once already!

''I have to go..'' I trailed off, trying to fake my coolness but I was sad on the inside. I'll miss him too this weekend..

''I already miss you,'' he whispered and instead of showing his tongue in my mouth again, he touched our foreheads together, tenderly. We stood like that a few seconds.. See, that's the part I love the most about him. The sweet things he does, showing me he really cares about me. If I told Josh about it he'd laugh it off. If I wasn't his boyfriend, I wouldn't believe it either.

He caught my lower lip between his teeth and I felt my friend coming to life. He started tracing his teeth on my lip firmly and seductively, but not hard enough for the blood to come out.