Being a Gemini - Lesson #1

My name is Carlee. I'm the weird kid, the one who fluctuates between TV-Y7 and TV-whatever shows and topically prefers to not listen to today's hit music.

Wait . . . is someone falling down the stairs?

"I AM ALYSSA!" That's Alyssa, my best friend who I call Miggins. "RANDY, I HAS DVD!" She calls me Randy. Why? I once was basically the biggest fangirl of RC9GN (Who doesn't like ninjas?). She calls me Randy because that's the ninja's secret identity (Oops . . .), and I'm pretty sure she thinks that I'm secretly a ninja undercover.

"Ow! Why did you throw it at me?!"

"You were spaced out." She pauses for a moment. "LOOK AT THE DVD COVER!" Ninjago. "I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU~!"

"I LOVE IT!"

"I actually bought it because I may or may not have accidentally driven your mom's new car into a lake. . . ."

"Umm . . . Why were you driving my mom's new car? YOU CAN'T DRIVE, NOT EVEN LEGALLY!"

"Law got nothin' on me!"

"Yes, it does."

"NOPE! I'm da First Ladah!"

"You're not even married!"

"Do you think I care? ALYSSA FOR PRESIDENT! ALYSSA FOR PRESIDENT! VOTE FOR ME OR ELSE!"

"The First Lady isn't the president."

"Tomato, potato!"

"Oh, my God."

"Oh, also, I stole that DVD. I didn't have any money."

"ALYSSA!"

"I AM THE PRESIDENT! BOW DOWN TO ME, PEASANT!"

"You are not the president!"

"I am so! It says right here on my hand!" She holds her hand to for me to see and slaps me in the face. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET, PEASANT!"

"You would be a terrible president."

"Oh, my God! That's what I was voted most likely to be in the yearbook! 'Would become president but would be terrible at it'."

"That's . . . nice."

"AH!"

"WHAT?!"

"I just remembered that I'm not the president! RANDY, I AM NOT THE PRESIDENT! WHAT THE HECK AM I?! I AM NOTHING WITHOUT MY PRESIDENCY!"

"You were never the president!"

"I was the president of 1956!"

"YOU WERE NOT EVEN BORN THEN! MY MOM WASN'T EVEN BORN THEN!"

"Like you know."

"Yes. I know."

"Nope! LIBBY, WASN'T I THE PRESIDENT OF 1956?!"

"IF I SAY YES, WILL YOU STOP ASKING QUESTIONS?" Libby yells from the other room.

"NO PROMISES!"

"NO, YOU WERE NOT THE PRESIDENT OF 1956!"

"Meanie."

That is what I call a normal day. A weird day, you ask? Please, you don't want to know.