"Hey guys! It's Abi and I am back with a fun game of truth or dare, but I can't play this game alone because I actually have friends, so I brought along my good friend Connor Franta to play too!" I made sure to add extra enthusiasm and to act excited or more excited than I am now, which is pretty excited.

"Hey guys!" He says waving to the camera and coming into the frame.

"So Connor, would you like to do the honors of starting?"

"Sure, Truth or Dare" He asks giving me a creepy smile.

"Truth" I say laughing

"Wow you're boring, but what is your most embarrassing story?"

"Hmm," I say as I think.

"Well, this one time I was at a restaurant and I was walking to the bathroom. While I was walking I was looking down at my phone checking twitter, when I got apple juice spilled on me! It was a little embarrassing." I say as my cheeks begin to start burn.

"Wait, who did you bump into?" He says very excitedly.

"Oh, Har- I mean just some guy."

Connor starts to laugh and I chuckle nervously because I can't believe I almost said Harry.

Connor just sat there still laughing at me, so I smacked him in the arm, "It's your turn Abi", he says handing me the phone

"Truth or Dare?" I ask him wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"Dare"

"Ok, I dare you to chug lemon juice."

"NOOO" He screams

I laugh and run out of the room to get the lemon juice and a cup. When I come back he grabs the cup and drinks all of it. His face pinches up so much I start laughing really hard.

"Oh my god it's so sour. Why do you make me do this?"

"Chill, I think that you will survive Connor. "

"Ok all good now, it's your turn abi, truth or dare" he asks me

"dare"

We go back and forth a few more times until it's time to close out the video.

"Well we are out of time but I hope you enjoyed this video! Make sure to like and subscribe. Also, don't forget to check out Connor's channel!" I say as we both roll off the bed.

Right as we turn off the camera my phone starts ringing. I pull out my phone enough for Connor to see the name.

"You know Harry Styles?" He says with a hint of a smile playing on his lips

"It's a very long and complicated story, just give me a minute" I say as I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"heyyyy I was just calling to say I really love you!" He says in a slurred voice, clearly drunk.

"Harry, how are you drunk already you left like 4 hours ago?" I say with confusion clear in my voice.

I get up off of my bed and make my way into the kitchen.

"Well, I am on a plane but they had vodka so I have had a couple shots but I feel great!" He says.

"Harry! You're such an idiot!" I say raising my voice a bit.

"I just wanted to say that I love you and I wish I could have told you sooner." He says very loudly.

"Harry, you're drunk. Get some water and take a nap." I say as I hang up the phone.

I turn around to see Connor looking at me.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Connor asks.

"Um, yeah it was nothing, don't worry."

"So you just going to pretend that didn't happen? Harry Styles just drunk called you. The man you have been obsessed with just drunk called you."

"Its nothing Connor, we can talk later. I'm sorry I just need some time alone I'm not feeling that great right now, how about you go hangout with the boys or something for a little while, they haven't seen you in months."

He nods and walks away from me. I fall onto my bed and grab my computer to start editing the video we just filmed. My thoughts battle back and forth a new one coming in by the second.

Why did he have to get drunk on a plane?

Why did he say he loved me?

Did he mean it?

He couldn't have meant it, he is drunk and not thinking correctly.

if only he wasn't drunk.

{Authors Note-Hey Everyone!

There are some new projects happening in the next few months,

Also I am (Emily) starting my own individual book. Hopefully I can put up the first chapter soon, please check it out. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading, please vote! I love ya'll xx}  

word count: 1401