Chapter 8

Nialls POV.

"Every since you agreed to come to the concert, man. Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmine. I honestly don't know how he could talk so much." I could hear the boys laughs from the bus. I couldn't believe he was telling her that! What the actual heck. I had to go in there and stop it. I ran towards the laughs and giggles.

"Ha-Ha hey! Umm, Jasmine! I see you met the boys." I gave Liam a 'I'm going to kill you later' look and gave a little fake laugh.

"Hey. Yeah we were just...uh. Talking." She giggled, her laugh eased my tenseness. I cooled down. She smiled over at me and laughed. I really just wanted to kiss her right then and there. But I shouldn't.

"It's really nice see you again." I smiled at her looking straight into her dark chocolate brown eyes.

"It's really nice to see you too..........Oh before I forget, this is My best friend, Ness."

"Great to meet the boy my friend has been head over heels for." I laughed a little..wow. She's been talking about me? Awesome.

"Great to meet her best friend." I leaned on the wall, as I watched the lads, Ness and Jasmine laughing. They were getting along so well. It was perfect. Jasmine slowly looked over at me while everyone else was laughing, she smiled. I have her a huge smile. She was beautiful.

"We'll, I don't know about you but Im starving!" I patted my stomach.

"Where did you want to go lad?" Liam sat down on the couch.

"I don't know. How about we let these New Yorkers here choose the best spot in town?" I winked over to Jasmine, who blushed.

"Oh there is a sub shop over around the corner. They make the best wiches." Ness sighed.

" Whats are Wiches? !" Louis raised his eyebrow.

"Thats was I call sandwiches...ever since I was little." Ness explained.

"Thats cute." Harry smiled.

"Well, 'wiches' sounds pretty good. Lets go!" Zayn pumped his fist in the air, we all stared at him and laughed as we left the venue to go to Bobby's Sands. We had to take a taxi over to it. I was worried about the taxi driver, he kept staring at us, I hope he wouldn't start some rumors. I couldn't handle jasmine getting hate...We were even dating yet, I know how fans can get sometimes.

Harry's POV

We arrived at the restaurant. I couldn't stop staring at Ness. She was very pretty. The way her hair just flowed in the light breeze of summer. Her dark brown eyes were almost a midnight black that held the moonlight, I doubt she liked me though, I think I may like her...but she didn't seem to AHHHH when she met me. I mean I dont exactly want a girl who will scream in my face, but She hasn't exactly shown interest. But the night wasn't over yet, was it.

We walked into the shop, a pleasant aroma brushed against me. I haven't smelt that since the bakery. We followed Ness over to a booth to fit us all. We each slid into the booth one by one. I observed Ness walk over to the counter,while the others were chatting. She leaned over the counter peaking her head over to the kitchen, her bum was in plain sight. (*wink*)

"Bobby? Are you back there?" Ness worked her way around the counter.

"Eh!! Looky who it is!" A somewhat round old man came out with his arms open, she jumped into his arms. What a perfect stereotype.

"I've missed you Bobby!!"

"How come you haven't came to see me then?"

"Busy, with work, school and the whole Jace thing."