These Things Take Time Intro

(A/N) Heeeeeelllloooooo!!! If any of you watch Marcus Butler, you will understand the hello. Haha. Anyways so I wanted to tell you a little about myself before I start my story.

My name is Valarie. I'm a Texas girl. I'm proud to be an American, well sometimes..haha. I laugh ALOT! Just like on my bio I'm an official Sheerio, Mixer, Mahomie, Hooligan, (whatever 5 Seconds of summer 's fans are called, I forget) and Directioner. See I don't understand when people hate on others because they like a band or musician...THEY LIKE THE MUSIC OKAY!! Get over it...watcha ganna Doo? Watcha ganna say? Seriously...and I'm sorry if the members or person are adorably cute! People need to back off, that isn't the only reason why we like them.....and if it is....get out of the fandom. :)

+ I am working on becoming an actress!! I'm not sure if I want to start now or later. I am only 14 years of age...speaking of which...this fan fiction will probably not be too...uh...graphic...I'm not that type of writer...I'm not hating on the writers who do write about that..it's their personal way to write and I respect that. I'm just not cut out for that:)

I love my youtubers!! Jack & Finn, Caspar Lee, Marcus Butler, Alfie Deyes, ThatcherJoe, Zoella, TYLER OAKLY (he's fabulous), Joey Graceffa, Shane Dawson, Jim Chapman, Dan and Phil!, Sam pepper, Connor Franta, DailyGrace, Catrific, Pewdiepie, NigaHiga, Sprinkleofglitter, and SO MANY MORE!!

I also love my movies and TV shows....Currently watching Teen Wolf, The Walking dead, Games of Thrones, and my movies...goodness...I'm obsessed with my movies! I go almost every week to the cinema.

Before I bore you to death....I just want to let you guys know...That if you feel ugly or just not good enough. You are not!!!! Everyone is beautiful and NOBODY looks like those models in the magazines....not even the models...they are covered with make up. They are beautiful too. Everyone is. No matter what size or shape. I'm sure everyone has insecurities...sometimes I do..but then I realize...that there are people who are sick and actually wishing they could be in their room...laughing at a funny video or outside feeling the fresh sun on their faces. So don't self harm, don't be harsh to other because they dress different or listen to different music. Also be you! Dress different than others! Laugh different, think different. Hate gets no one anywhere.

Okay...One last thing!! I was writing a story earlier called Fear... And it got lost because my Ipad had this whole hissyfit. This isn't my first piece.

Thank you!!

Enjoy

Comment {Tell me about yourself:) I will try and read the comments and hopefully comment back)

Rate

And vote

STAY CHEEKY:)

~Val