"ugh, then die." sooseok said & walked off. taehwa followed to calm her down.

"fine, i'll go." jiyeon stated as she began to cry more. she got up from the corner & walked with everyone else. no more zombies were on the rooftop so they made their way to the floor below them.

"wait, we're not going by the ropes??" dasom asked.

"hell no, i almost had a heart track doing that shit. maybe next time." taehwa said with a smile.

"fine." dasom stomped cause she actually liked going on the ropes.

"i liked the ropes too man." minji said & patted dasom's back. making their way to the floor below, jiyeon kept looking towards the edge of the rooftop & back to the front.

"i know what you're thinking, don't do it." rap monster whispered to jiyeon. jiyeon wiped her last tears & ran to the edge.

"jiyeon!" they yelled. she looked back one more time, then jumped.

they all ran to the edge of the building & saw her small body fall.

"...maybe it was for the best?" sooseok said as taehwa hit her.

"she really shouldn't have done it." v said.

"now the zombies are going to eat her, ew." jungkook said.

"is nobody sad??" rap monster asked.

"well.." everyone decided to say quiet.

"nobody better do that. what jiyeon did," taehwa said.

"no, i won't." almost everybody said.

"...back to what we were doing?" sooseok suggested.

"shouldn't we all be mourning over her death??" rap monster asked.

"oh dear, curious child. we shouldn't, we should be happy that she is free from this, original, hell hole." dasom wisely said.

"preach it." yanji nodded. everybody thought about it for a bit.

"school is the original hell hole." jungkook said as he thought deeply.

"i mean i guess." taehwa said.

"now let's go." yanji said as everybody again began to exit the rooftop.

they all cautiously went to the floor below.

"i still wanna go take the ropes," dasom said.

"tHEN GO MOTHERFUCKER." taehwa yelled.

"okay! anybody wanna come?" dasom asked while happily smiling. everybody put their heads down low & continued to walk.

"me!" minji nodded with a smile & joined dasom.

"we'll meet you in the cafeteria then. when you get there, just.." taehwa said. "oh they already left." taehwa looked back & saw that minji & dasom were already putting on the equipment.

"then it's just us." jungkook said.

"yeah us, just dabin, sooseok, taehwa, namjoon, jin, ...i forgot everyone else god damn it." yanji said.

"what she means is that there's still a lot of people, dumbass." taehwa said.

"i want some candy." sooseok craved.

"shut up," v said. sooseok snapped her head at him.

they each then slowly made their way down the school, to the cafeteria which was on the first floor.

"HEY GUYS!" minji said from the window.

"SHH." taehwa shushed.

"i bet you guys some of your food we'll beat you guys to the first floor!" minji said.

"deal?" dasom yelled.

"deal!" jungkook hollered back. minji & dasom laughed while quickly going down the building & taehwa slapped the back of jungkook's head.

"you idiot why make a deal?? they're obviously going to make it to the first floor first!" taehwa said as everybody shook their head in disappointment.

"NOT IF WE RUN." jungkook firmly said, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. then he ran.

"UGH," taehwa groaned then everybody began to run.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

"fuck physical education right," taehwa said & stopped. sooseok doing the same.

"WE'LL MEET YOU GUYS THERE." sooseok yelled.

"sh." taehwa said & sooseok nagged.

"we're only on the 6th floor," sooseok said.

"6 more to go." taehwa groaned as they began to speed walk.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

they finally made it to the first floor & jungkook saw dasom & minji laughing while talking.

"damn it!" jungkook stomped.

"it's about time, we've been waiting for like nine years." minji laughed.

"hold..." jungkook said out of breath.

"le-let me catch my breath." he continued.

"catch me if you can duRURIIDU.." minji & dasom sang to snsd as they both began to dance.

the rest of the people, except sooseok & taehwa appeared also out of breath.

"where is sooseok & taehwa??" dasom asked.

"they got tired." suga said out of breath.

"why'd yoU LEAVE THEM?" dasom argued.

"keep your mouth down," jungkook hissed.

"calm down calm down, they'll be here, we just gotta wait." rap monster said.

MEANWHILE

"we're barely on the 5th floor, taehwa."

- DL .
iT'S SO FUCKING HOT HERE I AM SWEATING JEOWBSLOJX happy reading.

next chapter → oh exercise