Tired

Tired

Chapter 2

I walked to my locker when school was finally over. When I finished stuffing my books in my bag I turned around to be shoved against my locker.

"Hey there whore, suck any dicks lately." he said. I looked up to Chris. One of Darren's friends.

"Hello to you to Chris. I'm sorry but I think you're mistaken, I'm not your mother." I said grinning and that earned me a punch in the stomach. I knew it was coming, it always does. So why keep quiet if you're gonna be beat up anyway.

   "The fuck you say Fag!" he snapped.

   "I said keep my name out of your mouth, I'm not a dick." I snapped back. He was pissed now and decided to go 'hulk' on me. After a few punches and kicks to my stomach he stopped.

  "Whore's like you should be gagged for life." He said while yanking my hair. "And I think it's time you learned that." With that he pulled me into the men's room, locking the door behind him.

  That's when reality struck. Was he going to... no he...he wouldn't go that far. Would he? Breaking me out of my thoughts he smacked my face and undid his pants. 'Oh shit...'

  "This shouldn't be anything new to you. Now put that slutty ass mouth to work." He said pulling 'it' out. And now I was getting pissed. "C'mon!"

   "Go fuck yourself." I said getting up. "Now if you don't mind I have to meet someone."

   "You don't actually think I'm going-"    

   "To be honest... It's not up to you and frankly I'm getting sick of all this bullshit." I said gesturing toward the door and his lower half."I'm leaving."  

    "No, you're not." He said while blocking my way.   

    "Fine." I sighed and punched him hard in the face knocking him out.

    I walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened. When I got to the Library I saw Darren standing by the doors looking pissed.    

    "Where the fuck have you been?" He snapped not even bothering to look at me.

    "I was hanging out with my imaginary friends from mars." I said sarcastically.

    "Whatever. Let's go."

    When we arrived at my house I unlocked the door and walked inside with Darren behind me.

    "My brother's at work so it'll be quiet." I said as I took off my shoes. Then went back to my room and put on a sweat shirt and took of my hat.

    As I walked out of my room I heard Alfred running out and tackled me. "Ah! Okay, okay! I missed you too."

   "Holy SHIT! What the hell is that? A horse?!" Darren screamed.   

   "Haha! No this is my dog Alfred." I said cuddling my face his fur while petting him.

   "A dog?!" He said still screaming.

   "Yes now would you please calm down." I said bluntly. He looked at the dog one more time then at me and settled.  I got up from the floor and went in the kitchen to find something to drink. "Want something to eat or drink?" I asked grabbing a mug and poured milk into it.

   He just stared at me and blushed when our eyes met. "Ahh...N-no." Was all he said.

   "Well, let's get started." I said taking a few sips of the milk before setting it on the counter and walked towards the piano.