Epilogue

Updated on: 2/22/16
Edited on: 2/22/16

Megha's P.O.V.

"There, look how beautiful you look." I turned Shreya so she now stared at herself in the mirror. She smiled as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Pagal, you should be happy. After all, you're getting married to the one and only Megha's brother." I nudged her arm in an effort to lighten the mood. She giggled and sat back down.

"And Priya's." The door busted open and in stepped Priya Di. Shreya and whistled and wiggled our eyebrows at her. Priya Di was looking gorgeous in her crimson colored bridal lehenga.

"You look gorgeous Di!" Shreya exclaimed.

"Thanks, you do too Shreya." She smiled walking inside the room.

Today was the day. The wedding day. The day Vihaan Bhai and Priya Di get married and Kabir Bhai and Shreya. It's now been 4 months since Priya Di returned and she has a cute little girl, Deepika. I also recently found out I'm 2 months pregnant when I went to the doctor's with Arjun last week. As of now, we've decided to keep it a secret and we'll break the news to everyone after the wedding.

"Megha, Arjun was looking for you." Priya Di glanced at me through the mirror.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." I exited the room and walked to our room. I stepped inside the room and the door went click and I was pushed against the door.

"God, how'd I ever get so lucky." Arjun's husky voice whispered against my ear as his hand rested on my bare waist. I giggled.

"You were always lucky, just took too much time to realize it."

"I know, I was an idiot." He nuzzled on my neck.

"Bhabhi! Mom is calling you downstairs!" Aarav's voice knocked on the door. My eyes widened in terror as I pulled away.

"I... I'm coming!" I called back.

"Arjun! Leave me." I whispered just so that Aarav wouldn't hear in case he was still outside.

"Never." He hissed, planting soft, feather-like kisses down my collarbone. I could feel myself succumb to the passion. My legs gave away and I would have been on the floor if Arjun wasn't holding me.

"Arjun please, Bhadi Maa is calling me." I pleaded.

"Ok fine, just give me a quick kiss and I'll let you leave."

"Are you crazy! This isn't the time!" I glared.

"Ok then, stay here." He pulled me closer by the waist. I groaned reaching on my tippy toes and giving him a quick peck.

"Now let me go." He chuckled and let go of me. I quickly opened the door and ran downstairs. There was so much still left to do.

"Megha! Grab the flowers!"

"Megha, the priest needs water."

"Megha, the groom needs you."

The last one was Mummyji.

"Which one?" I teased.

"Kabir." She said with a smile. I walked up to Bhai's room and knocked.

"Come in." Bhai said. He was sitting on the bed, his head in his hands. "What's wrong, Bhai?" I asked.

"I'm nervous." He said.

"It's normal to be nervous Bhai. But the most important thing is that you love Shreya to bits. You are starting this pure and beautiful relationship with her and you will be happy with her for the rest of your life. Sure, woh thodi si pagal hai but still, you will make it through happily." I giggled.