Chapter Eleven

Updated on: 11/18/15
Edited on: 11/18/15

Author's P.O.V

A Couple Weeks Later...

Arjun and Megha were now closer and began to speak to each other more. They had late night conversations and on Saturday evenings, watched a movie together in the home theatre of the house. The ice had broken and was slowly thawing.

Arjun entered the bedroom and spotted Megha with her glasses on and her hair in a messy bun. She was in sweats and a baggy tee and was typing furiously on her laptop. She looked tired.

"Hey Arjun, how was your day?" Megha asked glancing up at him. He realized she had bloodshot eyes.

"Mine was fine, just a couple of meetings on our new project. And you? You look dead tired Megha." Arjun stared.

"No, I am fine," She paused.

"Perfectly fine." She glanced up at him and back down. Arjun noticed an untouched sandwich and some juice.

"Megha, when was the last time you ate?" He asked staring down at the food. He recalled that he didn't see Megha at the breakfast table. His mom had told him that she was on an important call so he didn't want to disturb her.

He suddenly snatched Megha's laptop and saved whatever work she had on the screen and closed her laptop.

"Hey!" Megha protested shooting him a glare.

"I am working on a very important project right now! I can't stop now!" She snapped.

"First, you eat then you can work to your heart's content!" Arjun grinned.

"Mujhe kuch nahi-" Megha was cut off by the sandwich stuffed in her mouth. She chewed and threw Arjun an evil look. She found that she was actually famished and began to chew faster.

"I can eat by myself!" Megha snapped and grabbed the sandwich from him.

"Eat all of it Megha and the drink the juice too!" Arjun warned like a protective father. He didn't need to tell her twice. He sat down with his laptop and began to browse the net for the latest business news.

Arjun looked up only to see Megha leaning back on the headboard of the bed, sleeping. He smiled to himself and looked down.

He took her laptop which was opened to a presentation. It looked like Megha was creating a presentation on the hospital funds. He opened it and took a look.

He began editing it slightly, and he finished up the last two slides which were incomplete. He looked at the scattered files and began trying to make sense of them. He made a graph to show the amount of funds they had and where it needed to go. Then he made a conclusion and saved the file onto Megha's cute pen drive, which was shaped as a monkey. He closed her laptop and organized her files neatly and put them back in order. He got up and made his way over to the bed. He lifted Megha slightly, who was sleeping in a weird angle and lay her down properly. He took off her glasses and pulled up the blanket and tucked her in bed.

He also lay down next to her and turned off the night lamp. Slowly, in the dark, he felt Megha moving closer to him. She had her head on his shoulder and her hand on his waist. He slowly took his hand and wrapped it around Megha's waist, pulling her closer. Her head was now on his chest and Arjun finally closed his eyes, satisfied.

Priya's P.O.V

After a long day at the studio, I made it home and was really tired. But Jai wasn't back yet. I just hoped he wasn't back to his old habits again. I hadn't heard of Janet since the day he slapped me and I didn't press him on telling me either. I trusted him and that was what mattered.

I heated up some food and began to eat. After I ate, I sat down on the couch and began to catch up on some of my favorite TV shows when my phone buzzed.

It was a message from an unknown number. I clicked on the message and only a picture popped up. It was of Jai and another woman kissing. I was shocked and couldn't process what was happening.

If you want to know more, come to Nixe Night Club.- Unknown

I grabbed my purse and keys and ran to the car. It had to be a lie. Jai loved me! I reached the nightclub and sent the number a text.

I'm here. - Me

Come to the room on the first floor. 113. -Unknown

I nearly ran up the stairs and searched frantically for the room. I came across a room. 113. It read in big bold letters carved onto the wall. I took a deep breath and reached my hand out. I knocked on the door. The food flung open seconds later and out stepped a woman with a bedsheet tucked around her body.

"Yes?" She cocked her head to the side. She was the same woman I had seen in the picture.

"Who is it?" I heard Jai's voice. I peered into the room and he was lying on the bed, but he hadn't seen me. My whole life shattered at that moment. I couldn't watch anymore. I ran downstairs to the car and drove home, blinking back tears as they blurred my vision. I got home and sat down. There was one voicemail waiting for me. It was from the hospital.

"Congratulations Mrs. Jay, you are pregnant! Please make an immediate appointment with a gynecologist to see how things are going with the baby!"

I had taken a pregnancy test at the hospital with Paige because she felt that I was showing the symptoms of pregnancy. Never did I actually think it would become true. I couldn't take it anymore. I had no one. I betrayed my family, Megha, Kabir, Arjun...I hurt so many people, all for this man? This disgusting person? I couldn't stay here anymore. I knew that Mom, Dad and Kabir were in Dubai and Megha and Arjun and the rest of my relatives were in London. So I had only one place left to go. India. I booked a ticket to India. I needed to get away from here. For me and for my baby. I quickly began throwing my clothes into my bags.

Vihaan's P.O.V

I knew something didn't feel right as soon as I woke up this morning. It felt like something was wrong and I just quite couldn't place what had happened. Something had snapped inside of me. A connection was lost.....

I was in India for a deal and I had to pick up an important senior business man from the airport. But when I was waiting in the terminal, Arjun called me.

"Hey man, Mr. Soni had some last minute emergency so he is flying in tomorrow instead. I already canceled the meeting. Hope that's fine with you." Arjun said.

"Sure, that sounds good." I said and hung up. I was about to walk out of arrivals when something prompted me to turn back. I turned back and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Priya. She was starubg at me from a distance. She seemed to be just as equally shocked to see me as I was to see her. She burst into tears and ran into my arms.

"Vihaan!" She sobbed into my shirt. I hugged her back tightly and stroked her hair.

A/N: OMG! So much happened!

1) Priya found out about Jai cheating on her! What did you think of that?

2) Do you all think Vihaan is going to listen and understand what Priya went through?

3) How many of you liked that cute Arjun and Megha scene?

Please keep voting, commenting and sharing our books with others! We reached 1K reads in 10 chapters and we consider that a BIG achievement. Please help us continue like that! Until next time!

Love from: missxghoghx and SandhyaSharma08