Chapter Five

Note: Edited
Megha's P.O.V.

I packed up everything since today, everyone was heading back. Arjun's family and I were heading to London and my family and the others back to Dubai. Dubai. I'm really gonna miss that place. The place where I grew up and spent my whole childhood there. Little did I know, that was the last time I'd be seeing India for a very long time. Right now, we were at the airport as the flight to London and the flight to Dubai were going to take off together. I glanced to the far end where Arjun was on the phone with some business client. He was giving me the silent treatment and hadn't said one single word ever since the wedding day which was two days ago.

"Megha, kaisi hai?" Shreya engulfed me into a tight hug. I forced a tight smile and hugged her back.

"That Arjun is treating you nicely right? Otherwise, Kabir wouldn't let him live, you better tell me right now. He's not hurting you right?" She spoke continuously all in one breath.

"Shreya." I let out a small giggle.

"He's treating me nicely, don't worry."

"Sure, Na?" I smiled and nodded.

"Pakka." Just then, our flight was announced, so we bid everyone goodbye. My eyes filled with tears as I hugged my parents, my brother and most importantly, Shreya. We walked throwing departures, grabbed our boarding passes and took our seats in the plane. Much to my misfortune, you might've guessed it, my seat was right next to Arjun. Oh god! Why is my life so hard? He put the bags up for us and sat down. I don't even think it bothered him to sit right beside me. He just had his laptop in his lap and was doing something. Probably a business deal or something. I sighed and looked out the window. I'm gonna miss my family. My life was so miserable. Why Priya Di? Why?

*****

Arjun's P.O.V.

I was typing a business project we had to make a deal for the very next day we landed in London when I felt a light weight on my shoulder. I looked to my left only to see her head resting my shoulder. I stared at her for a few seconds. For a second or two, I saw that innocent look on her face. The look that told me she was innocent. But I brushed it off and looked back to my laptop. She was just like her sister. A selfish slut. She wants me for my money. However, my family doesn't want to understand that. They are putting her up to the sky.

We finally landed in London after a long flight. The chauffeur was there to pick us up. He carried our luggage to the limo as everyone adjusted in the limo.

"Arjun sir... Priya ma'am?" He asked glancing at Megha.

"Priya's not your ma'am, it's Megha." I said with a curt nod. He nodded and quickly rushed to the drivers seat. I sat in the front, beside the chauffeur. I didn't want to be in the back with everyone else.

We soon reached our mansion after what seemed like FOREVER. The chauffeur and workers soon rushed to us grabbing the luggage out of the trunk and dragging the suitcases inside.

"Come Megha, I'll show you your room." Divya said and led her up the stairs. I sighed and plopped down on the couch throwing my head back. I couldn't go upstairs right now. Not when she was around.

"Arjun." My mother's voice called. I opened my eyes and put my head back into focus.

"Yes maa?"

"You're treating Megha nicely, right?" She asked sitting duns in front of me.

"Yes maa."

"Don't hate her Arjun. She's a really sweet girl. You just don't know her yet. If it weren't for me, she would have never agreed to get married to you." I looked to her not knowing what she meant by that.