Part 1 - We're rockstars

The feeling was exactly the same as the last hundred times. Every time Dean Winchester took another girl home, Cas felt the same pain. He was getting used to it now.

He was the only one left on the booth their band had sat in. He watched Dean hit on some girl next to the bar. Cas could see her smile forming and he thought they were going to kiss, but she moved her head around. It wasn't a "don't talk to me again" rejection; it was more like an "action not yet unlocked" rejection.

Cas took a swig of his third beer for the night. It seemed to ease the pain. He looked around the bar for any of his other friends but didn't spot anyone; just then Benny sat back in his seat next to Cas.

"Hey brother," he said. Cas moved his head slightly for acknowledgement. "What're you doing all by yourself?" Benny asked. "Drinking," Cas replied shortly. He didn't want to talk right now. "Eyeing Dean?" Benny teased and Cas didn't react.

"Where's Gabe?" Cas changed the subject. "I don't know; making out with someone somewhere," Benny responded, looking around the bar subconsciously. "Didn't know he was the type," Cas muttered. "Where've you been for the last one and a half years?" Benny mocked.

"You wanna get the hell outta here?" Benny asked after a while. "Yes," Cas said instantly and got up. Benny got up too, and Cas was ready to follow him towards the front door; but instead he made his way to Dean.

Cas was underwhelmed about seeing Dean make out with yet another girl from up close.

"Hey Dean," Benny addressed. Dean didn't seem to acknowledge him. "Dean!" Cas shouted and Dean removed his lips from the girl's. "What?" he asked, annoyed.

"We're going back to the hotel," Benny said and Dean crossed his eyebrows. "Why?! Come on, the night is just starting! We're rock stars! Live a little!" he moved his arms exaggeratedly and whined. "It was Cas's idea wasn't it? Here, Cas, bet I can hook you up with someone..." Dean started and looked around the bar. "No thanks," Cas said.

"It was my idea, and we gotta go," Benny defended Cas. "Oh, hey, before you go," Dean said and put his arms around the girl's shoulders. "Bela, meet my bandmates; Benny, Cas. Benny, Cas; this is Bela," he said. The girl reached out her hand and Benny shook it, but Cas stood still as she moved it towards him. She shrugged.

She didn't look like she cared anyway, so she went back to kissing Dean. Dean waved them goodbye, so the two left the bar. Cas decided he would want to see the look on the girl's face in the morning when Dean inevitably left her alone in a hotel room.

He remembered the first time he had felt like this; it was a few weeks after they had become friends and Dean had insisted they go to a bar together. First he had tried to set Cas up with someone, but failed; and they had laughed their asses off at how awkward Cas had acted.

He knew how to pick up chicks, he had picked up chicks but he didn't see the point. One night of blowing your load at someone didn't make your life any better, and it certainly didn't help to do the same thing every night with different people. Cas knew he wasn't going home with anyone that night and he had explained to Dean why; well, some of it. He had left out the part about having a crush on him, obviously.

Of course, Cas was bisexual, but Dean had seemed to have forgotten that over these past years.

Dean hadn't seemed to care about Cas's long and cheesy explanation about why one night stands weren't his thing, and after laughing a lot and a few drunk confessions, Dean had found some girl to sleep with. He had given Cas his car keys (his precious car keys!) and had asked him to pick him up the next morning.

Cas had driven Dean's Baby back to the campus, and had "completely forgotten" to pick him up from a stranger's apartment the next morning. Dean had had to take a cab.