"Let's check the bathrooms at the back," Niall suggested. We made our way to the bathrooms and heard faint crying as we came closer. "That's Mason!" Louis yelled and ran to the women bathroom.

As we got in we saw Mason on the floor with his diaper bag but no one else was here. We checked the area around the bathrooms and also the toilets but Lia was no where to be found.

"I'll go inform everyone," Liam said and took off. I picked Mason up and rocked him so he would stop crying. "tell me Mase, where is Lia?"

"Her phone was laying next to the sink," Louis said as he held up Lia's phone. Where the hell is she?

"Didn't the security saw something?" David, Lia's dad, asked frustrated. "No but we'll find her David," Paul assured him. "Where is my son?" Alec came rushing to us. I handed Mason over to Alec and thought about where Lia could be. I just wish nothing happened to her.

Lia's POV.

"So you have a rich boyfriend now."

"Don't you want to talk about him a little with me?"

I ignored it. I don't want to talk to her, well him.

"Talk to your daddy, honey. I won't bite," he chuckled as he drove farther away from where I was supposed to be. "You are not my dad!" I pointed out angrily. "Oh honey, what have they done to you."

We stopped close to where my old house was. "Get out," he snapped at me. It's so weird to be around him. Right as he got out I quickly texted the address to someone in my contacts. I had a favorites list so it most likely will be one of the boys, Alec, Paul or my dad.

I mean I wasn't scared. This man should be in a mental hospital.

He shove me into his house where it smelled like alcohol and other disgusting things. "Stop looking around like you are a cop! I don't like cops."

"Why am I even here? Why did you force me against my will to come here? What do you want from me?!" I threw it all in his face, making him look at me dead in the eyes.

"You! You are my daughter and I want you back!"

I laughed. This was to funny. "Yea sure, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard," I said as I folded my arms over my chest. "I just, I wanted to hurt you when you were younger but now. I can earn some cash with you. You know, I have a few friends and they have friends who have friends and they ALL want to get it on with a young, beautiful girl."

"YOU ARE DISGUSTING!" I screamed as loud as I could. I hope they will come soon...

"You did not just scream at me!" He yelled just as I felt a burning sensation in my cheek. He slapped me.

Suddenly the door slammed open and Harry jumped onto him and started beating the shit out of him. I started crying as that psycho hit Harry back. "Oh Lia!" Niall said as he pulled me into a hug and lead me outside.

Paul & dad tried to get Harry off of him. "What did he do to you, love?" Alec asked madly. I uncovered my cheek and just then Alec ran into the house and yelled at that man. I looked towards the house and saw Alec hitting him as well.

"Make them stop. Make them stop," I repeated over and over again. Niall rubbed my back and made me sit in the van until the police would arrive. Liam was going inside the house to help Paul & dad to make Harry & Alec stop.

Louis & Niall on the other hand hugged me both until we heard faint sirens, signaling that the police was coming. What an eventful birthday I was heaving.

As the police arrived three police men ran inside the house and one walked over to us. "So we need you to explain what happened," he said right away. "This man inside took her and slapped her," Louis said furiously.

"Okay, but we need the details. Do you mind stepping out of the car?" he asked me and I nodded as I wiped my tears. "I was at the arena and suddenly he came and forced me to come with him. I didn't wanted to so he grapped my wrist and pulled on me whilst he held his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream," I started off.

"He brought me hear and got all mad for no reason and slapped me just because I didn't wanted to talk to him," I said and wiped away the tear that was running down my cheek. "are you in any way related to that man?"

"He was my mother," I cried out and immediately got pulled into Niall's arms. The police men looked a little lost as I said that but he nodded his head anyways and asked for my name and stuff. I answered sobbing.

The man who was once my mother got lead to the police car in handcuffs and with one last glare he disappeared in the car. Dad, Paul, Harry & Alec came towards us and I didn't even wanted to look at them.

I was so scared as Alec & Harry fought with him. "oh my baby," Dad said and pulled me into his arms. I looked up and saw that he was bleading a little on his eyebrow. "dad, are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"perfectly fine. Are you?"

"sure."

"what did he do to you?" Alec asked from beside dad. I held up my wrist which was now a dark shade of violet and blue. "I'm so sorry that had to happen," Alec apologized. "No one knew so it's no ones fault except for his."

"can we just please leave now," I begged and got in the van next to Niall. They came with to vans so we could all fit. Harry quickly sat next to me as Liam started the car and Louis was in the passenger seat. "I'm sorry," Harry said from beside me.

I looked up and saw his lip bleeding and around his eye it was starting to turn a little blue. "you're stupid," I said and took a tissue to wipe away the blood on his lip. "he hurt you so he needed to pay for that," Harry defended himself.

"shut up," I said so I could clean his wound. He sighed but did as told. I was a little mad at him for fighting that guy but I knew that he wanted to protect me.

After I cleaned his wound we arrived back at the arena and it was almost time for the show. "boys, go straigth to Lou to get ready!"

A few crew members greeted me and hugged me as we made our way to Lou. "finally!" Lou shouted as she saw me. She hugged me tightly and I offered my help which she gladly took. She started off with doing Louis hair and I started giving the boys their outfits.

They all changed and after Louis, Lou made Harry's hair. "I need to cover up his eye," I said after he was done. Lou gave me make up I could use and I told Harry to sit down. "close your eye," I demanded and applied the make up around his eye.

"I can't believe you are so stupid," I said quietly. "I told you I was sorry," he defended with a pout. "doesn't mean that it's okay," I fired back at him. I had covered up his eye and told him good luck for the show before I left without another word.

I would always give him a kiss and tell everyone to have fun but I needed to take care of something. I walked into the snack room where no one would be around this time and pulled up my shirt to reveal a huge blue mark.
__________

So, Lia didn't told them everything...