Prologue

Hey guys!!

I'd like to start off by saying that I am very very very sorry for not updating this story! It was never meant to be an actual story to be honest. I also didn't expect anyone to read it. The story was really lacking and I didn't really think it through; I had no idea what to do with it!1!!1!1

But here's the prologue to the rewritten version. It's different, yes, but I hope you guys like it just as much! And I'll actually try to finish this.

Without further ado, the prologue :

+

Jimin's POV

I sluggishly walked to my last class of the day. The school year was finally coming to an end, and gosh, I couldn't wait to kiss my high school goodbye.

It was my final year, too.

I ran my fingers through my ashy blonde hair while holding my heavy textbooks in my other hand.

I never really hated school per se. It was more of the people that made me want to go mad and carry a pocket knife. I was made fun of every other day, for god knows why.

Sure, I'm not a social butterfly and I'm not visually pleasing to look at. Though I've never done anything that would trigger people to bully me both verbally and physically. At least I don't think so.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was roughly shoved against the burgundy lockers. I let out a gasp out of surprise, making my bullies obnoxiously laugh at me.

"Hey Jimmy!" Jackson sarcastically smiled at me as he firmly held my shoulders, his minion Jaebum looking amused behind him.

"It's Jimin.." I corrected, my voice cracking.

I internally rolled my eyes as laughter spewed out of their lips. Jackson gripped my shoulders even tighter as he laughed at my existence.

Sometimes I really wished the ground would open up and fucking swallow me.

"I wonder what it feels like to be a midget ass faggot, you're such a visual hole, I wouldn't have any mirrors in my house if I were you." Jaebum said.

"Okay that's cool and all but I really need to get to class." I snapped.

Wrong move apparently. Because right after the words came out of my mouth the two jumped on me and started to hit me everywhere.

"S-stop!" I croaked out, a million cuss words going through my brain.

I was pinned to the ground and had no escape. I laid there and prayed for god to end my suffering as they turned me into their punching bag. I could already feel the bruises forming on my face as I was punched.

I let out a loud scream as I felt Jackson's fist come in contact with my nose. The fucker broke my nose. I cringed at the mortifying sound of my voice and the sight of blood shooting out of my nose, dripping down my chin.

Jaebum pinned me down as Jackson mercilessly punched me. I watched him as he left bruises on my face. With every hit I began to feel dizzier and dizzier. He had anger and frustration etched on his face and it just made me think that maybe I wasn't the problem. Something was going on and he was taking it out on me. Obviously, I wouldn't affect him that much...right?