“You look gorgeous!” She said.

“Why am I getting dressed up so fancy?” I asked.

“You have no idea where Harry will take you! You have to look perfect no matter what! The first date is so important! Here sit!” She said plugging in the curling iron. I was so excited for what Harry had planned. I have been looking forward to this date since well forever. The first date is always so magical and it really helps you get to know the person. Harry and I have been dating for two years now so the first date is a little overdue but it’s okay!  

“And done!” Gemma said curling my last piece of hair. She started to work on my makeup and soon enough she was finished. I felt like Cinderella. I am not lying.  She grabbed my arm and led me to the mirror I looked into it.

 I admired my perfectly curled hair and makeup. I have to say I looked gorgeous in the dress. It made me realize that I am not fat and that I don’t need random strangers getting into my head and making me feel bad about myself. I am happy how I am and I am completely okay with how I look and once I love myself I am sure others will too.

“Do you like it?” she asked.

“I love it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” I said hugging her. She laughed.

“I wonder if the curly haired boy is ready.” She said. We linked arms and headed downstairs to wait for him.

*Harry’s POV*

I feel like shit. My head hurts, I’m hot, I’m cold, my nose is stuffy and runny, and my throat hurts. I feel horrible. My mum came into my room.

“Harry! Get up and get dressed! Tonight is You and Cammie’s first date! She is already ready! Hurry!” she yelled. Shit! I totally forgot about that! I rolled out of bed. I couldn’t disappoint my mom, Gemma, and Cammie. My mom closed the door and I changed into a pair of tan khakis, a tannish dress shirt, and a silver blue blazer. I put on my converse and I ran my fingers through my hair. I coughed and sniffled the whole time I was getting ready. I walked out of my room and down the stairs and I saw her. Standing there. She looked beautiful. My jaw dropped and the smile on her face was so big. I walked up to her.

“You look amazing!” I said.

“Thanks, you too!” She blushed. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I didn’t want to get her sick. She leaned in to kiss me and I turned my head. She frowned.

“So where are we going?” she asked. I tried to answer before coughing nearly choking to death but I failed. Cammie looked at me confused.

“Are you feeling alright?” she asked.

“Yeah, I am fine why?” I said sniffling. She frowned. She reached for my hands.

“Harry, you are freezing.” She said concerned.

“No I am not. It’s so hot in here. Mum how high is the heat?” I asked. She looked at me weird.

“Harry the heat isn’t on.” She said. Cammie placed her hand on my forehead.

“Harry, you are burning up!” She yelled. I coughed even more.

“I am fine. Ready to go?” I said.

“No.” She said. I frowned.

“We are not going your too sick.” She said.

“What?” I responded.

“You heard me. Harry, don’t lie to me. I know you’re not feeling well.” She said.

“How do you know that? I am perfectly fine.” I said. She rolled her eyes.

“Come on.” She said dragging me up the stairs.

“Babe, I am okay.” I said. She sat me on the bed.

“No you’re not.” She started to pull of my blazer. I took over and unbuttoned my shirt as she grabbed me a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants.

“Thank you.” I whispered. I climbed back into bed. Cammie sat down on the edge. She stared at me and gave me a slight smile. I knew she was disappointed in me.

“Babe, I am so sorry.” I said. She smiled slightly.

“It’s okay. It wasn’t that big of a deal.” She said. I knew it was a huge deal to her.

“No, it is a big deal. It would have been our first real, official date and I ruined it.” I said. She placed her hand on my cheek.

“You didn’t ruin anything. Your health is more important than anything. I will be okay. Just try to get some rest okay?” she said walking out of the room.

“Babe?” I called.

“Yeah?” she stopped in the door way.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.” she smiled and walked out of the room closing the door. I pulled the covers up and I feel into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry my computer has been giving me trouble lately. GUYS IM SO COMPLETLEY STUCK ON THIS STORY GIVE ME IDEAS NOW! More dance will be coming up. Also! I took a dance class with Kay Kay from 8 flavahz. they were on Americas Best Dance Crew. They also danced in Ciara's Got Me God music video. They are amazing and Kay Kay is absolutley gorgeous, talented, and tiny. Shes barley 5 feet! Anyway! Enjoy the rest of summer and let me know what you think in the comments below! Bye lovlies! the video on the side is a dance that Kay Kay was in, they are not 8 flavahz but Kay Kay is on the left!  and the picture is Kay Kay!