Non-Directioner Interview with basrav98

Name:

Raven Bass (Okay yeah it's a joke with people becaus emy first is a bird and second is a fish.)

Who inspired you to write:

My friend Nicole. Because we wanted a bad a** Bieber bok so I said hey I wonder if I'd be good at that. And well she enjoyed it and I actually made her cry in sad parts. (Success)

Best friend on Wattpad?

Orangesrule she's so nice and funny. 

Favorite Book on Wattpad?

So far my favorite finished book is Dark Blue and Bruised but I also like The Keeper of My heart. (Why must she take so long?!!!)

Who do you idolize in real life?

Umm I don't idolize anyone I like people but I don't idolize them because I don't want to try to be someone else I want to me the weird awesome Raven that my friends love.

On the computer? 

I still idolize no one but I like Nikkialexis13 she cool and I know her.

Read or Write?

I do both. I enjoy to read and I enjoy to write. It's like a package deal.

If you could do one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

An obstetrician I like seeing people happy and I love babies.

Dislikes:

Skirts, dresses and girls who think their all that. (Especially when they where skirts and dresses lol) 

Likes:

A lot of things I'm open minded. Music, friends, being myself and strange. Helping people.

Would you like to say anything to your fans?

I love you guys thank you for reading my stories you guys are awesome. Thank you for contributing to my weirdness.

Quite a sweet person so go follow them. I think you' enjoy them.