Chapter 12

*Luke's POV*

After visiting Times Square and walking through Central Park, Taylor and I now stood at the top of the Empire State Building. The sun had just set and the city lights were shining bright below us.

"It looks so beautiful from up here." She said and looked down at the city. I nodded in agreement.

"But not as beautiful as you." I whispered.

"Did you say something?" She turned to me. I shook my head and looked back down, my face turning red. Taylor just shrugged and looked back to the city. The two of us just stood in silence as we watched the busy city below us.

As we stared at the bright lights, I began to think. I was really starting to like Taylor. We've only hung out with each other twice but she's so fun and pretty.

I cleared my throat. "Taylor?" I spoke. She turned to look at me. Her light pink lips in a smile. I wasn't going to tell her that I liked her with my words, I was going to tell her with my actions.

I began to lean in towards her, our lips now only a few centimeters apart. I started to close the space between us but before I could Taylor's phone started ringing.

We both blushed as we separated and she looked at her phone.

"Hello?" She asked into the phone. I watched her as she spoke. "No Grace. I wasn't going to...No he's here but we...alright fine. Bye." She sighed before hanging up the phone. I looked at her with curiosity.

"My friend Grace is at a party and she wants us to come but I told her that...."

"Let's go!" I cheered.

"You want to go?" She asked, a confused look plastered on her face.

"Yeah. Why not? Seems cool." I shrugged.

"But I told everyone that..."

"I know everyone thinks that I'm your boyfriend but that's no problem because I'm a good actor." I said with a smirk. Taylor smiled as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

I took her small hand in mine and led her down the building stairs to the party.

I liked Taylor and now I get to pretend I'm her boyfriend.....this was going to be a good night.

**************************************************************************************

Heyyyy! Sooo? What do ya'll think? They almost kissed!!!! ahhhhh!!!What do you think is going to happen next?

I'm sorry this is a short chapter but Teen Wolf is on tonight and I HAVE TO WATCH THAT!!!! If any of you guys watch it please message me cause I literally NEED to talk to people about it!!

Also, some of you commented on the last chapter that I wrote and reading what you guys have to say makes me soo happy! So please please please message or comment cause i really like talking to you guys and it makes me feel important.

Ok so that's all for today. I love you and I'll try to update again soon. Stay beautiful :) xx ~Kayla