Chapter 3

*Taylor's POV*

"Oh my god Taylor! You and Luke look absolutely perfect together!" Aly said to me on Monday when I walked into school. She held up her phone which showed my Instagram and the photoshopped pictures of me and Luke. The corners of my lips curled up into a fake smile. "Aww thanks" I said and continued walking. Aly came up behind and began rambling on about how she thought I'd never get a boyfriend. "Thanks Aly. Glad to see my own friend didn't think I'd ever get a boyfriend." I said and rolled my eyes. Aly laughed a little but I didn't find it funny. "We'll I knew you'd get a boyfriend but I just didn't think he'd look like him" she said and held up her phone again with a pic of Luke and I. I smiled. "Oh ok well thanks...I guess?" I said. My then vibrated in my pocket. I looked down and saw this it said Luke, who was actually Grace but I changed her contact in my phone to make it look like I was texting my "boyfriend". "Aww that's cute. He's texting you so early in the morning." Aly said. I faked a smile again. "Yeah. He's cute like that." I said before waving goodbye to Aly and walking into the girls bathroom. I didn't have to go, I just wanted to check to see how I looked. Today I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with an orange button up tank top which tied in the front. I also had on my short black vans. I had dark brown hair but I had dip dyed the bottom bright pink, which I left in its natural wavy form. I had on light makeup since I was still in school. Satisfied with how I looked, I walked out of the bathroom and up to my first period class.

After a long day of school, it was finally over. I walked out the school doors and beat nwalking home, when my phone began to blow up with twitter notifications. I looked down and saw that these notifications weren't just from people at school, but from Janoskians fans all over the world.

"Who's this @taylorxx girl and how/why is she dating @luke_brooks" was one of the many tweets that I have received from fans. How did people find out about me "dating" Luke?

I scrolled through my timeline and saw people talking about me and Luke constantly. I somehow became the drama of the fandom. The only thing that I could hope was that Luke wouldn't see any of this.

*******************************************************************************************

Hello everyone! Sorry this is a short chapter but I couldn't fall asleep and my friend was annoying me so I decided to write because inspiration had struck! I'd like to give a shout to my friend @bryannaacorbett cause she kind of gave me this idea for this fanfic. So everyone lets all thank bryanna! Ok so please read, like, comment, vote, fan, and share. Happy reading! ~Kayla:)