Chapter Twenty-Four

Hi guys! I know it's been reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long since the last update, and most of you have probably stopped reading and are hating me now, but I've been really busy with school and stuff! :( It's so hectic, we have to hand in so many essays and we have like one test a day, plus homework, and then I've got volleyball and harp lessons, so I barely have spare time... Sorry for all those stupid excuses and stuff, but I hope you don't hate me for this :(

Anyways, here it is! FINALLY!

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR!

-:-:-:-

Chapter Twenty-Four

Flora's POV

Seconds after I close my eyes, I feel the impact of the crash. The airbag blows up into my face, hitting my nose quite hard. I open my eyes again after a few seconds and look around. I'm still alive. The man in the car is now looking for something, so I take my chance and get out of the car, hiding myself behind a tree nearby. I see something laying on the ground and my eyes widen. A body. It actually looks like me and an idea pops up into my head. I quickly grab a stone and run back, throw it through the window so it looks like I am dead instead of the girl that's laying in front of the car and run back just in time.

I watch the man bend over the body of the girl and take my chance. I quickly open the back of the car and step in the trunk of the car, quickly but silently closing it. I sit there for minutes, eventually feeling the car starting to drive and I lay down. Everything finally starts to hit me. I remember the crash, the airbag blowing up in my face and how I broke the window to make it look like I was the one who died instead of some unlucky girl that looked like me. I in fact am still alive, though a lot hurts. I think I broke a few ribs, actually. As the car comes to a stop, I crawl into a corner, with much more effort than it should cost, and try to make myself as invisible as possible just in case someone opens the trunk of the car. The car door opens and closes, silence, then another door opens and I hear voices.

"Dead?" Bruno asks.

"Yeah," An unfamiliar voice replies, "that's what you wanted all along, right? Now you can go and fullfill your mission, quick. I've got more to do." Footsteps die down, but I still don't make a sound because Bruno is probably still here.

After a long silence, he speaks up, "It's about time. Hunting you down was harder than I thought it would be." What the hell. Who talks to a dead body? "Finally." After that, the door slams close and I'm left alone. I close my eyes and lean my head back, waiting a few seconds to make sure he really is gone before I do anything. A plan. I need a plan.

Okay, so let's just see what I know. Oh, right. Nothing. I don't know where I am, I don't know how many people there are here, I don't even know what the way to the exit is.

The first thing I do is sit up and look out of the car windows. It's a really spacious room, with a concreed floor and metal walls. The thing that really catches my eye is the open wall in front of the car. That'd be my escape.

What am I even going to do after that? I mean, I've got nothing, not even a phone. There's just nothing I can communicate with. My only hope is that there's a village near, but I can't rely on that. I don't know what's outside, mainly because I haven't been able to look outside during the ride. My only option is looking what's in that room behind the door, but I don't know what's behind it so that's quite dangerous. There could be several men out there, and even though I've had martial arts at Cherub, I can't fight them all at once. I think the best idea is to get out and hide somewhere. I can survive a few days, I think. Maybe getting in the car wasn't such a good idea.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes in order to calm myself down, but it doesn't really work that well. I have to get out of here. Quick.

Louis' POV

"Kayley? What the hell are you doing here?" I squint as she switches the light on before closing the door behind her.

"I think I found something."

She found something. Why does she have to let me know? "Congrats. Can you now please tell me why you are here?"

"I wanted to tell you that I found something."

She isn't really telling me what she's found, and it's annoying me, to be honest. "How did you even get here?"

"I took the bus." She says as if it's the most normal thing in the universe.

"And the gates? You know, the ones that electrocute you when you touch them?"

She shrugged, "I climbed a tree and jumped. It's not that hard. But I'm not here to talk about how I got through the security. Like I said, I found something."

I sigh and fall back down on the bed, rubbing my face in an attempt to wake up, "What the hell do you mean?"

"Flora."

Alarmed by her name, I sit straight up in my bed, "What's with her? Is she in danger?"

"I think I may have found her location." Her location? What - How did she do that? "It was easy, really. I just hacked into the computers at Cherub and looked up Bruno's number, then I looked where his phone was and bingo, location found." This is why I love spies. They're brilliant. I wonder why that Cherub company hasn't thought of that, though. What if they have given up already?

I smile, "You're a genius."

She laughed softly, "If you find that genius, watch me do the real work."

"So where is she?" I'm trembling with anticipation. We might find Flora. Tonight.

"Somewhere in the middle of nowhere, I looked it up, they're in some sort of shack. It's quite big."

"Can we get there?"

She nodded, "Of course."

"Tonight?"

"Like I said, of course." She assures me. The happiness I'm feeling right now is unbelievable, but really, it's so relieving to hear we might find her.

I sigh in relief and smile widely, "Let's go then."

"Put on some clothes on first, I don't want you wandering around in pajamas." The way Kayley is acting is actually calming me down. Even though my heart is almost pumping through my chest, I seem to be quite calm. I quickly run to the bathroom and put on some clothes, the only thought going through my head is Flora. "Hurry up, Tomlinson! We haven't got hours!" Kayley calls from my room just as I step out. "Ready?"

I nod sternly, "Ready."

"About time."

I roll my eyes, "Let's go get Flora."

-:-:-:-

Sorry for the awful shortness and stuff, but did you like it? Huh? ;)

I'll try to write as much as I can, but I don't know when I've got time... I hope you understand!

Thanks to @BriannaPaigeWilson, @98oursong, @EmmaChen6, @alaha28, @peekarules, @arialuv1D, @1d_isme, @CarolJulietteGonzale, @1D4Me_x, @haileygirl6686 for commenting and thanks to @peoliver, @xsingmetosleep, @Beasty_penguin, @browniejosh, @CarolJulietteGonzale, @Awsomepeeps, @1D4Me_x and @haileygirl6686 for following me! To you all, I just want to thank you for sticking all with me and- WHAT?! 24553 READS, 336 VOTES AND 124 COMMENTS?! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Update ASAP, but it might take some time... School, you know... :(

Don't forget to...

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FOLLOW!

Love,

-Iris