Chapter One

Helloooo anyone who reads this!!

VAS HAPPENIN'?

So, this is my first story on wattpad, and though I think I won't get much reads, I was just thinking, let's post it, so yeah, I posted it! I am quite nervous though, I hope you like it.

I just wanna say, English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes I'm gonna make.

Have fun reading it!

Love!

-:-:-:-

Chapter One

"Come on, Flora! You can do better than this!" The teacher, mister Clackle, yells and I punch harder.

"Right! THAT is what I want to see!" He yells, "Now KICK!" He yells and I kick as hard as I can several times.

"Okay, and STOP! Five rounds!" He says, getting a stopwatch out of his pocket and I start running five rounds. I'm at my third, but someone comes into the room.

"Flora Natalie Adams!" He yells and I stop and look up. A male stands in the doorway, looking at a clipboard.

"Yes, sir?" I say.

"We have a mission for you, follow me." He turns around and walks away.

"Bye, sir!" I say to mister Clackle and he waves at me. Then I run after the man.

Finally! A mission!

I haven't had a mission for like, two or three months!

We walk out of the building and towards the missionbuilding. That is where everyone gets their briefing for a mission.

It's very high-tech, and you need some sort of pass if you want to come in. We walk in towards the lift and the man hits the button to floor 30.

Floor 30!

That is where the most secret, most important missions are made.

That's how it works. How higher the floor, the more important the mission is.

Sjeez.

The door opens with a 'ding!' and we walk to the end of the corridor.

OH MY.

Yeah, how further in the corridor, the more important the mission is.

This mission must be VERY important.

The man knocks on the door.

"Come in!" A voice says and he opens the door. He steps aside to let me in.

The office is very modern, with one wall of solid glass, a white carpet with a few black sofas, some very filled up filing cabinets and a black glossy desk, with the nicest missionleader EVER.

Zara Floosdale.

"Well, hello, Flora! I see you came with the news while you were training?" She says with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't shower or anything, but - "

"Nah, doesn't matter." She says.

"This is an important mission, so we needed you as fast as possible. You probably want to know what the mission is?" I nod eagerly, making her laugh even though I don't know what she finds so funny.

"Well, here's your briefing. Read it very carefully." She hands me a piece of paper and I fold it open.

MISSION BRIEFING FOR:

FLORA NATALIE ADAMS

DO NOT TAKE THIS BRIEFING OUT OF THIS BUILDING

The Mission

Flora Natalie Adams is going on a solo mission, with Zara Floosdale as missionleader. The goal of this mission is arresting the man/woman who is blackmailing the boys of One Direction members.

Flora Natalie Adams is going to live in the same house as One Direction as Megan Elizabeth Moore. She 'won' a competition, and the prize is living with One Direction for a year. This competition is set up by Cherub and Simon Cowell, he is the only outsider who knows about this mission. During the mission, he will be at meetings and you can always come to him besides Zara when there are any problems. He asked Cherub to set this up with him, as he was worried. This mission is set up because there is a man/woman, who blackmails the five members of boyband One Direction. They told Simon, and he called Cherub. The One Direction members themselves do not know anything.

As Flora is a fan herself, it would be easy to cover up the fan role.

Megan Moore

Full name: Megan Elizabeth Moore

Born: July 18, 1996

Hometown: London, England, United Kingdom

Family:

James Moore, father

Louise Moore, mother

Jenna Moore, sister

Megan Elizabeth Moore, born July 18, 1996 (age 16) is from London, England, United Kingdom. As a child, she could not go to any schools, because her parents did not have enough money. Her parents died in a car-accident when she was six and her sister was four. They moved in with their uncle and aunt, where they were abused by both. Her sister, Jenna, died because of abusing. Megan had to stay with her uncle and aunt, because she was not eighteen yet. She heard of the competition, and signed in. She won and she got to live with One Direction for a full year.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS

This mission is is approved by a jury with three members, consisting an old Cherub-agent, a specialized doctor and an agent of the MI5, but categorized as HIGHLY DANGEROUS due to a possible psycho killer and crazed fans, called 'Directioners'.

You can ALWAYS refuse this mission. At ANYTIME, you can stop with the mission.

The during of the mission is around one year, but it can be less or more.

I look up when I'm done with reading, and see Zara looking at me. "So? Are you in?" She asks.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I say smiling and she cheers.

"Okay, so this is your very first solo mission, right?" I nod. "Right. There is still one week to go before you move in, so we have time to prepare. Make sure you learn the background information, although I think you only have to read everything through and learn your own background, as you are a fan." She instructs and I nod all the way through, saying I understand. "Let's begin!" She says and like that, a week of preparation starts.

-:-:-:-

So? What do you think?

I'd love to hear feedback, as this is my first fanfic.

I'll upload the next chapter soon!

Bye!

Lots of love!